PAM vs Lumberton lol

pakronos

5 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Don't let them sneak y'all...  I remember Ozen laughing too, and you know how that ended last year...

Don't let that get you down ,Ozen have been the butt of jokes in football this year but ,I also remember a team pre ordering t-shirts for state in another sport ,and we know how that ended.

31 minutes ago, rc2182 said:

Don't let that get you down ,Ozen have been the butt of jokes in football this year but ,I also remember a team pre ordering t-shirts for state in another sport ,and we know how that ended.

First of all, this is football that we're talking about...  

Second of all, I wasn't part of the group nor did I support pre ordering state championship shirts...  I'll admit, that was dumb...

17 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

First of all, this is football that we're talking about...  

Second of all, I wasn't part of the group nor did I support pre ordering state championship shirts...  I'll admit, that was dumb...

It's all good ,I also was not part of the group laughing when Ozen played Lumberton .I do realize it is a football site ,but I am in BB mode if you know what I mean .I still say don't overlook any opponent in any sport.

This is going to be a tough one for Chumperton IMO. They play blue collar defense, but just can not match the speed of PAM. PAM will be a little to much for the caboose riders at this stage of the game.. I would think X box has the starters out relatively early, more than likely the whole second half.. PAM is loaded with speed, which is going to give everyone fits... They made Central look slow.... And Central has some very good athletes as well....

On October 1, 2016 at 11:24 PM, RaiderGirl2010 said:

Okay I'll be back on for basketball season. Nothing but disrespect towards my raiders and I'm tired of it 

Disrespect? It's a message forum and respect is earned not given. If you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen! And you say you'll be back for basketball season like that will be any better for Lumberton? It just is what it is.

1 hour ago, aTmfan06 said:

Yeah and I'm not at all taking shots at Lumberton. But geez some people really take this stuff to seriously. 

I completely agree. 

We got beat by Livingston and killed by vidor (a good vidor team), can't really expect respect from anyone till we give them a reason to respect our team!

2 hours ago, Stattrax said:

This is going to be a tough one for Chumperton IMO. They play blue collar defense, but just can not match the speed of PAM. PAM will be a little to much for the caboose riders at this stage of the game.. I would think X box has the starters out relatively early, more than likely the whole second half.. PAM is loaded with speed, which is going to give everyone fits... They made Central look slow.... And Central has some very good athletes as well....

Unfortunately your right.

Hopefully we will come out and compete!

seriously, i don't mean to disrespect any team except for Nederland. However, this game could be sloppy...i don't want to say it, but this could be a trap game with PAM winning ugly. i know everyone, including the whole district is looking forward to the PNG vs PAM game. if we are sloppy with this, i could see a 35-14 win, with 14 of those points coming in the fourth.

4 minutes ago, pakronos said:

seriously, i don't mean to disrespect any team except for Nederland. However, this game could be sloppy...i don't want to say it, but this could be a trap game with PAM winning ugly. i know everyone, including the whole district is looking forward to the PNG vs PAM game. if we are sloppy with this, i could see a 35-14 win, with 14 of those points coming in the fourth.

Seriously, that's what I'm hoping for! An overconfident PAM team!