PAM vs Lumberton lol

pakronos

3 hours ago, pakronos said:

hey i don't mean to cause disrespect here, but come sit with us on PAM side next week!!

man the last time I sat with yall on your side I got heckled by some knucklehead up top. I would actually like to see this game without getting tossed. I think I will stay on my side but I will meet up with yall after the game or before if you would like. Havent seen you or Big D in a while. Tried to get BG to say hello to me and Stat at the PAM central game but he wasn't budging from his seat or his phone lol.

4 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

man the last time I sat with yall on your side I got heckled by some knucklehead up top. I would actually like to see this game without getting tossed. I think I will stay on my side but I will meet up with yall after the game or before if you would like. Havent seen you or Big D in a while. Tried to get BG to say hello to me and Stat at the PAM central game but he wasn't budging from his seat or his phone lol.

BG should have plenty of time now for us. He is no longer a SETX member... That should free up about 1300 texts per half....

Well.. Don't know much about Lumberton , but I would think the same game plan should be for Xbox to follow , throw it around and play "catch me" if you can , with a bit more running with Hines , it should be fairly simple on D , press coverage ALL game , I side with pakronos tho , can't come out lasidackle and think it's in the bag , I told my nephew get ready because from here on out they gonna attack his side relentlessly , I can't see nobody throwing to Vincent side with success , maybe PNG will , but if not , in the playoffs they for sure will , in all I think 38 : 10 is probably the right outcome , Go Titans