Port Arthur Memorial 42 Nederland 12/FINAL

WOSgrad

3 hours ago, ciscokid1989 said:

The Big 5a playoffs are gonna b loaded. Memorial is gonna b in tough bracket u got Manvel Ennis n Cedar Park the defending champs in this region. Our offense is loaded its all on kadon he will get better showdown n 2 weeks cant wait.

I disagree...he should have been ready game 1. The offense do not fit his skill set. On top of that, he just don't have any heart imo. When he is on the open field, he's afraid to get hit, hold on to the ball causing sacks for big losses. Imo, we done come Rd 3

4 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

A couple of things here. (and I'm normally not this petty, but pettiness called)

I heard Mayfield balled out last night  at Legacy.  Sure would've have helped the Gold and Black...

Secret Spring football and games DIDN'T pay dividends here.

Nederland is in a 3 district loss hole, still has an unpredictable(in lyin, a VERY predictable) and talented Central and a very good PN-G team left.  

Every year, Nederland has one of those home grown exceptional athletes...  Ex, Yoder, Atterberry, Cardenas, Krautz, Perkins, Butler, Seay....  After this year, there will be non. What will you do?

Maybe the team got emotional and didn't play good enough because Memorial refused to shake their hands at midfield?

Could it be the Xbox Kenny is a better coach than Neaumann (sp).

The ineligible kid WOULDN'T have made a difference last night.

Anyway, I'm done here...  See you in the Central/Nederland thread...

Out of all those names how could you forget micha Mosley. Boy could run

30 minutes ago, pakronos said:

I disagree...he should have been ready game 1. The offense do not fit his skill set. On top of that, he just don't have any heart imo. When he is on the open field, he's afraid to get hit, hold on to the ball causing sacks for big losses. Imo, we done come Rd 3

What school did u attend?

7 hours ago, pakronos said:

I seen Pam last night they are a very good team,only thing i see is they better protect the qb because our Lb,s hit real hard,mr lejeue wil be on his arse like no other,he might get hurt if not careful,im just saying there not ned,that 22 is quick in the back field and he will take your head off,so that will be one of Pam problems watching him blitzing,it might rattle him and get in his head if hes scared of getting hit,jmo,but i don't know any thing about the coaches son fill me in i could be wrong

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 5:58 AM, tvc184 said:

Yep, standing around in uniform working security at the game. Hard to pay attention to duty and do play by play. :)

Lol, that would justify not having play-byplay. Just giving you a hard time.  Just a Panther Fan trying to keep my head above water.  Been a tough 5-6 yrs in Panther Land. Our time is coming though

(don't hold me to a date)