West Orange-Stark 45 Kennedale 21/FINAL

WOSgrad

11 minutes ago, oldage football said:

wos - had no one  ejected CoachT brought one player out of the game for reacting to a severe facemask - which if you watch it-- I would have gone off to - he was brought to sideline and corrected.and went back to play

Wrong...34 and 39 were out of the game and begging pierce to go back in,they both finished the game on the sidelines.

7 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Well, if I'm not mistaken, wasn't it your defense that gave up the long runs to give good field position from the beginning?  You wouldn't have been pinned that deep.  

So you say the defense wasn't scored on...  So was the offense scored on? Which is it? 

Keep I'm mind I'm not being sarcastic, be you and I are discussing a serious question...

Quite obvious the offense was scored on. If defense messes up then offense has to recover from it and if the offense messes up defense needs to. Great win WOS!

6 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Well, if I'm not mistaken, wasn't it your defense that gave up the long runs to give good field position from the beginning?  You wouldn't have been pinned that deep.  

So you say the defense wasn't scored on...  So was the offense scored on? Which is it? 

Keep I'm mind I'm not being sarcastic, be you and I are discussing a serious question...

If I'm not mistaken it was turnovers that gave them that field position. But in my opinion and remember I'm a baseball guy, yes it would be the offense that gave up the points either way. The defense held them. It seems to me that if the other offense didn't score you can't say the defense gave up any points. Bend but don't break theory. 

14 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

How could the defense have been scored on if they weren't on the field?

10 minutes ago, td said:

If I'm not mistaken it was turnovers that gave them that field position. But in my opinion and remember I'm a baseball guy, yes it would be the offense that gave up the points either way. The defense held them. It seems to me that if the other offense didn't score you can't say the defense gave up any points. Bend but don't break theory. 

Understood...  Pretty good logic for a baseball guy.

4 hours ago, XX Man said:

I hope Cornel addresses the hole in the defensive line, that let the Silsbee guy through twice and now Kennedale twice.

It's not a hole !! Hoping u get a chance to rewatch both games even the BC game. All 3 teams got those yards bc our defense got lazy. LB not filling the holes either.  Especially the 2 runs by C.tyler ran through arm tackles.  And it's something they need to break.were not gonna always have this luxury of been up like this. The pursuit has been pour in every game this year in certain situations.  It's not abt the blowouts it's abt getting better for the long run.

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

This is one of the more asinine statements that I have read on here.

I see it a lot of people on here  that don't about sports or mabe it's just football you don't know  because u sit here talking the score instead of the win some of you thought we would be 5-1 or 4-2 by now sorry to disappoint you next since we didn't lose now yall sitting here  talking about we got scored on because you have nothing else talk about so u point fingers at that anything negative Im  just wondering why people thought we would lose this game or the bc game oh i know because everybody hates a winner but this not district is no lock we still have to play Mustang football 

22 minutes ago, SILVER AND BLACK said:

I see it a lot of people on here  that don't about sports or mabe it's just football you don't know  because u sit here talking the score instead of the win some of you thought we would be 5-1 or 4-2 by now sorry to disappoint you next since we didn't lose now yall sitting here  talking about we got scored on because you have nothing else talk about so u point fingers at that anything negative Im  just wondering why people thought we would lose this game or the bc game oh i know because everybody hates a winner but this not district is no lock we still have to play Mustang football 

Trust me, it's a lock.  Lol

4 hours ago, tennisbc said:

I agree with you, WOS you play the entire game like the 1st quarter. Just because you are winning big you still need to play with that same level of fire and heart. WOS will be fine and Coach T will remind them that you play 4 quarters until the game clock hits 0.00. Great win against a tough team.

Only problem for the players is Coach T's "reminding" is brutal. Lmao!!!!!!! 

Well I said they would go 18 and 0 this that's with two pre-season game where they slap Vidor and png around but I never had a doubt about the last night or any of the others they were played but I am a bit surprised about the Scores I'm a defensive man I like 10 to 13 or 20 to 17 I wanna see a dogfight but wos keep letting me down on that dang

2 hours ago, bronco pride said:

Damn WOS y'all only won by 24 pts. What's the world coming to. Lol. I can't wait to check out WOS the last week of the season against Liberty. What your team is doing this year is crazy. Kennedale was a very good team y'all made look average.

Lol!!!! I know!!! Many of us feel like we lost this morning because we got scored on.....let me rephrase that....SCORED ON! If that is the worst thing that happens to the Mustangs this year then they might have a pretty good team. Lol. I'm like TD, as long as we have more points when the clock hits 0:00, then I'm happy. 

10 minutes ago, kicker said:

Lol! TD may be sandbagging a little. Yes he may be a "baseball guy" but also has 2 kids on this team that are very important!!! Sorry, TD, had to. Haha

Trust me, td knows more about football than he shows on here. And he definitely knows more about football than most on here. 

9 hours ago, marshman said:

I've seen every game this year so far except the Kipp game and if there's one area of concern is the number of penalties. Yes some were undeserved, but they were called nevertheless. Especially against the offense. So far the offense has been explosive enough to overcome those penalties and still move the ball and put a lot of points up. I hope they can get those corrected, I would think by this point in the season they would have already been. I just hope somewhere down the road they don't have a game where ifs harder to overcome those penalties.

I hope you're right but we will have some close playoff games and won't be able to afford those kind of penalties. Gotta put a stop to that as we cruise through district. Things will get tight come playoff time. 

12 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

Last night while listening to the game, I never heard that a WO-S player was ejected from the game for throwing a punch. No wonder coach T. was blowing off steam. One point about the refs, they were moving the ball more than they should have for the Wildcats according to the Kogt broadcasters’ on certain plays. IMO I am glad the shutout is over. I’m glad we won, now we can focus on stopping the run up the middle, because, now teams will try to repeat that play over and over again. KJ had an awesome game last night, and hats off the Phillips for running down Knowles and catching him before he scored his first TD

I heard there were 2 Unsportsmanlike Conduct on WOS. One of those must have been the punch. I never heard Stelly say anything about it.