THE MIDDLE

nappyroots

Just now, new tobie said:

ive posted to many links already, fox news is the tell them what they want to hear network

You posted a link from a far Left website that was shot down. I'd be embarrassed as all get out if I even accidently posted such a slanted and blatantly false piece of garbage as the one you posted. It was immediately shot down by pretty much everyone that ventured to read it. Try again...or run and hide again.

13 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Kelly does her own thing when she's not being sexually harrased by fox maangement

But you still can't name a lie. And I'm willing to bet you will continue your baseless accusations...must be in your DNA because God knows you had every opportunity to defend you point. When you've lost the debate, turn to slander. You must be a proud Liberal sheeple.

22 hours ago, Englebert said:

But you still can't name a lie. And I'm willing to bet you will continue your baseless accusations...must be in your DNA because God knows you had every opportunity to defend you point. When you've lost the debate, turn to slander. You must be a proud Liberal sheeple.

prove that fox news is not honest, what a joke!

9 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

This is the hidden content, please

let me know if you guys need anything else

The very first example in the article is giving Hannity a "mostly false" rating for saying a stand-down order was given. He has had some of the soldiers themselves saying that is absolutely true. So it looks like Politifact is the one that deserves the "pants on fire" rating.

And yes, we would like some substantial proof other than a far left extremely biased web-site that has a much credibility as Hillary. Maybe try the National Enquirer.

20 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Sorry.  Couldn't find any Fox articles saying they are full of crap.  Hence, no "credible" sources for you guys...

According to the article you posted, Fox News lies or spouts half truths 78% of the time. Why not just turn on the channel and find one of these examples. If Politifact is truthful, this exercise should take no more than two minutes.

48 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

let me know if you guys need anything else

Interesting- Since you seem very familiar with this, please let me know exactly who decides what is true, what is half true, what is mostly true, and what is false.  I then of course, want to know precisely the method used to make such quantificiations.

1 minute ago, stevenash said:

Interesting- Since you seem very familiar with this, please let me know exactly who decides what is true, what is half true, what is mostly true, and what is false.  I then of course, want to know precisely the method used to make such quantificiations.

Here you go.  Sorry it took me 17 seconds to provide your answers ;)

Many thanks- seems like a reasonable approach- cant help but look at this stuff through a jaundiced eye.  Used to pretty much accept anything snopes said but am now convinced they have an agenda as well.  I wonder how they felt about Dan Rathers reporting, the editing of the Trayvon Martin tapes, and the implied dishonesty  of the media via the hyping of Ferguson and Baltimore but little, if anything about Kate Steinle?  Furthermore, I must confess my concern about the "committee" who quantifies the truths, half truths, etc.  Obviously, if that committee is comprised of Jon Stewart, Michael Moore, and Bill Maher, or a group of Ivy League professors, I may  have a lot of difficulty in accepting their "quest for the truth".