THE MIDDLE

nappyroots

You responded to my post by stating that the middle is not controlled by hate. That can only mean that you are suggesting that anyone that thinks Hillary should be in jail is controlled by hate. I don't consider that bragging on the middle. In fact, I don't think anyone would consider that bragging on the middle.

And the definition of far right and far left varies greatly. Many on the left think that governmental control of all aspects of life, cradle to grave, should be strictly regulated...and they consider this "middle" and open-minded. Too many of these people exist, which is the whole reason Obama was re-elected. He wasn't re-elected by open-minded people, he was elected by sheeple. Sorry if I don't share your rosy view of the American electorate.

16 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

I didn't defend the left or right. I bragged on the middle. Its great that we have open minded people in the world. The far left and far right sucks.

Sorry, I thought I had quoted you in my previous post. Here's your quote...so you will get the notification. My response is above.

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You responded to my post by stating that the middle is not controlled by hate. That can only mean that you are suggesting that anyone that thinks Hillary should be in jail is controlled by hate. I don't consider that bragging on the middle. In fact, I don't think anyone would consider that bragging on the middle.

And the definition of far right and far left varies greatly. Many on the left think that governmental control of all aspects of life, cradle to grave, should be strictly regulated...and they consider this "middle" and open-minded. Too many of these people exist, which is the whole reason Obama was re-elected. He wasn't re-elected by open-minded people, he was elected by sheeple. Sorry if I don't share your rosy view of the American electorate.

The minds of the left and right are made up from day 1. The middle go either way. Thank goodness

Just now, nappyroots said:

The minds of the left and right are made up from day 1. The middle go either way. Thank goodness

So what is your definition of the left, right and middle? If you ask someone on the left what their definition of the middle is, they will assuredly give a wildly different answer than someone from the right. You have repeatedly posted things that lead me to categorize you as way, way, way on the far left...in Obama/Hillary territory. You probably think you are in the middle or slightly left. I consider myself center right, but I am confident you think I'm far right. So frankly I give very little credence to anyone trying to speak about how the left, right or middle feels.

And why do many people change affiliations multiple times during their lifetime?

30 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

I haven't seen very many folks in the "middle" on this site...and it gets even muddier the closer we get to election day.

You'll have to define your definition of the middle.

Like I said above, the definition of middle varies wildly depending on which way you lean. Most people on the left think they are middle/slightly left and think anyone on the right is far right. Most people on the right think they are middle/slightly right and think anyone on the left is far left. Some far, far left and right people think they are middle. We would have to lay out the terms to define what is a moderate, then try to define people on the criteria. I don't think we could get a consensus on the criteria though.

2 hours ago, nappyroots said:

What does al sharpton have to do with trumps taxes. Should i pair you with david duke. Taxes have been shown for the last 70 years

You can take your Duke comment and put it where the sun don't shine. 

People are worried about Trump's taxes but don't care about Sharpton's. He owes millions. Why is that? Why don't you question the fact that people wake up dead the day before testifying against the Clintons? Just where are your priorities? 

Has Trump broken any laws by not showing his taxes or is it simply at the top of your priority list?

22 minutes ago, baddog said:

People are worried about Trump's taxes but don't care about Sharpton's. He owes millions. Why is that? Why don't you question the fact that people wake up dead the day before testifying against the Clintons? Just where are your priorities? 

Has Trump broken any laws by not showing his taxes or is it simply at the top of your priority list?

nappyroots and all the clinton supporters only want to see the taxes for one reason...they are hoping to find out he has paid no or very few taxes and somehow that makes him a bad guy.

If it turned out he paid gobs of taxes, they would still hate him and would only move to the next "gotcha" issue...won't sway their vote either way, and it also won't improve their lives one way or the other, no matter what he pays in taxes.

Personally, I would rather see Trump and those like him that employ thousands of people keep as much money as is legally possible, rather than give it to the fed gov to waste.

On 10/4/2016 at 10:29 AM, baddog said:

He wants to work for me and i want to see them. He wants to work for the tax paying public and that is me.