October 1-2,2016-RCSSPORTS Super16 Extravaganza-Pasadena High School

Mamba

19 minutes ago, Who That said:

If we can just get the W" out of this next game that first game really didn't matter if you ask me.. lol jmo .... :)

Agreed.  But if they have all their kids, I wouldn't count on it.  Even if you had more than 5, and all your football kids.  No shame in it though, they will be one of the regional favorites in 6A.   If Silsbee can even keep the game close that's will say a lot IMO.  

18 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Agreed.  But if they have all their kids, I wouldn't count on it.  Even if you had more than 5, and all your football kids.  No shame in it though, they will be one of the regional favorites in 6A.   If Silsbee can even keep the game close that's will say a lot IMO.  

They only beat Katy by 2" Katy only beat Silsbee by 1" I think Silsbee can do it... :)

29 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

No question about it IMO.  Hope Mamba was able to catch that one so we can get some analysis.  

Unfortunately i couldnt get there today hopefully theyll win their last game tomight and play on tomorrow as well as Central. As for Ozen i wont make any predictions just play hard and smart and things will work out . I can say one thing they are ready .

It is hard to judge a team off these bootleg aau one day tournaments.  Too many games played in one day.  Sam Houston was good last year.  I wonder where those twin guards go to.  I think they were Srs last year.  As  mentioned Sam Houston was maybe the second best 6a school in the houston area last year.

11 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

It is hard to judge a team off these bootleg aau one day tournaments.  Too many games played in one day.  Sam Houston was good last year.  I wonder where those twin guards go to.  I think they were Srs last year.  As  mentioned Sam Houston was maybe the second best 6a school in the houston area last year.

The Robison twins... Colorado state. .........But from what everyone has been saying up to this game they are way better this year... So for Silsbee to go down by 5 playing with just 5 is great very strong statement from the young Silsbee Lite  

32 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Their best player last year, at least in the playoffs, was their sophomore PG, Kendric Davis (now a junior and a TCU commit).   (Davis was on the 6A All Tournament team at State last year, one of two sophomores along with Cibolo Steele's 6-7 Gerald Lidel.l) They also return one of the best sophomores in Houston in Marlon Jackson.  But as Mamba pointed out, the biggest addition is 6-7 senior transfer Jacob Wiley (from SATCH).   Hard to tell if they will be better than last year since they made it to San Antonio before losing to Atascocita in the semifinals.   But they most definitely have a chance to get back.