Sept.,17,2016-North Shore (East Houston Shootout)

Mamba

Never will run never will hide behind a computer because it isnt that serious..We see what WE want to see,we have no idea how these games will actually turn out its way too many things that factor in it. We all feel like our kids team should do this or do that. Kids have bad days because well their kids and the level of consistency hasnt set in yet. End of the day win or lose its about these kids getting opportunities that its.... And on the next episode of PGW(Parents Gone Wild) we have hiding behind screen names & who ducking(duck season) . Lol

1 hour ago, kingjames said:

Allen Iverson voice just fall ball we talking about fall ball lol just all fun and games "Unknown" but you best be ready Tigers wanted them bad from what the kids told me heard they where outside asking them to play them should be a good game for a lilwhile.

Ik it's all fun and games that's why I love this site im just talking like everyone else......

8 hours ago, The Unknown said:

I promise u the kids nor the coach is scared of silsbee if you think that you don't know the kids or the coach and if you seen all of that you would have heard all of the starters wanted to play but there was no point. And last I don't think that you can call the coach scary lol if you think that why don't you tell him that because if he was scared of silsbee he would have taken them off of the schedule...... ijs........

All the Jag's starters wanted to play huh"...?  But you say their was no point to play Silsbee . So wy is this ??

6 hours ago, BlkMamba24 said:

Never will run never will hide behind a computer because it isnt that serious..We see what WE want to see,we have no idea how these games will actually turn out its way too many things that factor in it. We all feel like our kids team should do this or do that. Kids have bad days because well their kids and the level of consistency hasnt set in yet. End of the day win or lose its about these kids getting opportunities that its.... And on the next episode of PGW(Parents Gone Wild) we have hiding behind screen names & who ducking(duck season) . Lol

You couldn't hide anyway Mamba!  Everyone in the triangle knows who you are lol

32 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

You couldn't hide anyway Mamba!  Everyone in the triangle knows who you are lol

Lol i know huh ...we all are passionate about what we believe thats the beauty of an opinion..you & i have had our disagreements but we see the light at the end unlike others...its all good..im just glad i could finally make you a believer ..:)

4 minutes ago, BlkMamba24 said:

Lol i know huh ...we all are passionate about what we believe thats the beauty of an opinion..you & i have had our disagreements but we see the light at the end unlike others...its all good..im just glad i could finally make you a believer ..:)

Ha!  At some point, a man's gotta admit he's wrong.  And from what I've heard from people not affiliated with the Panthers, you're gonna be right again.  Reloaded again!