Sept.,17,2016-North Shore (East Houston Shootout)

Mamba

1 hour ago, 409ANALYST said:

I am sure that many of the teams have student athletes in football.  Silsbee should dominate because of their guard play so I am not surprised that they did well without their football guys.  I keep hearing that this will be a down year for Ozen and that North Shore will be very good.  No one should come close to Silsbee in the 409 this year. 

I thought Ozen would be down last year.  Looks like their rolling whoever is in front of them today.  I was told by a wise sage last year that Ozen doesn't rebuild, they reload.   I think he's right. 

But I would definitely have Silsbee as the top team in the Triangle.  

22 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I thought Ozen would be down last year.  Looks like their rolling whoever is in front of them today.  I was told by a wise sage last year that Ozen doesn't rebuild, they reload.   I think he's right. 

But I would definitely have Silsbee as the top team in the Triangle.  

Lol... we just try to play good hard disciplined basketball...they do a great job of developing guys and getting them prepared to play. 

44 minutes ago, The Unknown said:

Central is not Ozen they are not running 

No you mean we arent West Brook so surely you cant believe that...if you do i question your basketball intelligence...and yes i know why they left but that isnt important... only the game in November counts so none of this matters except for the kids & PGW(parents gone wild) ,all of this is to see who can & cant...

Central sent the starters home so that made silsbee not wanna play the jv kids. Central knew what was up that's why they sent the starters home but in November they want be able to run. And by the way I didn't see not one of the starters say no coach we wanna play them so don't know which the scariest the head coach or the players see you guys in November.

21 hours ago, kingjames said:

Central sent the starters home so that made silsbee not wanna play the jv kids. Central knew what was up that's why they sent the starters home but in November they want be able to run. And by the way I didn't see not one of the starters say no coach we wanna play them so don't know which the scariest the head coach or the players see you guys in November.

I promise u the kids nor the coach is scared of silsbee if you think that you don't know the kids or the coach and if you seen all of that you would have heard all of the starters wanted to play but there was no point. And last I don't think that you can call the coach scary lol if you think that why don't you tell him that because if he was scared of silsbee he would have taken them off of the schedule...... ijs........

1 hour ago, The Unknown said:

I promise u the kids nor the coach is scared of silsbee if you think that you don't know the kids or the coach and if you seen all of that you would have heard all of the starters wanted to play but there was no point. And last I don't think that you can call the coach scary lol if you think that why don't you tell him that because if he was scared of silsbee he would have taken them off of the schedule...... ijs........

Say what you want you guys know what's gonna happen so time will tell. That was game plan the whole time to sit the starters but in November we will see. See you then. Until then my Tigers will keep working and getting better and come to you guys house and put a whooping on yall so set the starters then too

7 minutes ago, kingjames said:

Say what you want you guys know what's gonna happen so time will tell. That was game plan the whole time to sit the starters but in November we will see. See you then. Until then my Tigers will keep working and getting better and come to you guys house and put a whooping on yall so set the starters then too

LMAO oh ok so they will be the only ones working HA HA HA Silly Silly Yall will come off that high horse very very soon...lol yall better win state all the mess yall talk.......ijs

1 hour ago, The Unknown said:

Allen Iverson voice just fall ball we talking about fall ball lol just all fun and games "Unknown" but you best be ready Tigers wanted them bad from what the kids told me heard they where outside asking them to play them should be a good game for a lilwhile.