Aug 23-29 No posts?

Probably because most dont know any of the players who are playing except for the ones with the "name" . There are alot of kids who can play and alot of good teams. There are no clear cut favorites in any classification imo. On paper it may look good but it isnt complete until  your holding the trophy. 

2 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Not sure-  I am really out of touch because I was not aware there were "3 or so",  But, if that is correct, maybe they wanted an education that placed greater emphasis on communications.

Awww c'mon Nash, aren't you the director of the communications program over in Sweet&Sour Lake? Let me try to get ahold of Dove, I need some info. 

7 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Not sure-  I am really out of touch because I was not aware there were "3 or so",  But, if that is correct, maybe they wanted an education that placed greater emphasis on communications.

Mereaux

Parquet

'6"7 soph.

Think one other but not sure.

This was what I was told.

Is there a problem with Coach Davis because all of the kids that have left , the parents and players seem to have a problem with him

Might make sure you have all your facts straight on why kids leave a school.  Moreaux didnt even play last year and his reasons for leaving were completely non sports related. Carpenter went back to WB because of a family situation.. Anyone who knows that family knows what is going on and knows that there is nothing but respect for Coach Davis. That leaves one that left for reasons mentioned earlier and that has been well documented already and no need to re-hash it.

26 minutes ago, ST413 said:

I don't think you will get too much of an answer on that one....too close to any who would normally answer.  One thing I will say and this isn't pointed towards hj but do you know of any school where there wasn't some displeasure by some played and parents?

Right which is why i asked because you dont get that many players leaving a program such as HJ...it was just a question thats it 

Coach Davis is a great guy and does a fantastic job at HJ.  He puts in hours above and beyond for the benefit of the kids.  

Lazeek is correct re:  Carpenter.  He is back at WB due to a family situation.  That is a great family that has been through a lot in the last year or so with an illness and I know them well. They absolutely love Clay.

I don't know much about Moreaux.  To be honest, I knew more about him in football and knew he didn't play basketball, at least last year.   As far as the other kid goes, I can only tell you if the family has an issue with Coach Davis, you can add him to a long list of coaches to which that would apply.