Westbury vs Lee

Cougar14.2

19 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Soulja we went 8-3 and 8-4 after 2011 before 2014, or did all those arse beatings Central caught during that timeframe in certain games they played cloud your memory? Tell ya Jaguarettes to try not to drop the soap against WB for the 100th time tonight and maybe just maybe Toby can pull a KH and win at least a regional final this yr. All them arse kickings the stooges got clouding your memory this morning. 

Lmbo!

24 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

You should probably go back and do some more research if you think they will beat Lumberton. And please don't go off of game film from a scrimmage against HJ and evaluate us off of that. Everyone knows you don't prepare much for a scrimmage, but when we play slot teams we prepare for them all week and are more than ready, just ask Vidor... Teams like those worry me a lot less than teams that can throw.

Y'all looked average against two weaker 4A's. Think about it, Porter has been the worst team in our district for four consecutive years and y'all are about to lose to them in your home opener tonight. 

And by the way, Lee's backup qb was 8-14 for 155 yards and no picks out of the slot-t. 

8 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Y'all looked average against two weaker 4A's. Think about it, Porter has been the worst team in our district for four consecutive years and y'all are about to lose to them in your home opener tonight. 

And by the way, Lee's backup qb was 8-14 for 155 yards and no picks out of the slot-t. 

Judging off scrimmages.. You should know better than that... Oh and we faced those same two weak 4A teams last year in scrimmages, and imo we look better than last year at this point. More balanced offense. And defense is one year better with majority returning starters.

so if we are basing our season off of two scrimmages, I like our chances. Last year I was worried after beating Hampshire Fannet by one point, and we ended up with a playoff spot. So don't judge too quickly. And I wouldn't be so sure of porter beating us tonight too.

11 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Did he play running back to start the game?

5 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Judging off scrimmages.. You should know better than that... Oh and we faced those same two weak 4A teams last year in scrimmages, and imo we look better than last year at this point. More balanced offense. And defense is one year better with majority returning starters.

so if we are basing our season off of two scrimmages, I like our chances. Last year I was worried after beating Hampshire Fannet by one point, and we ended up with a playoff spot. So don't judge too quickly. And I wouldn't be so sure of porter beating us tonight too.

I'm not basing it all off that. You lost a lot of offensive production and you don't look like you have much to replace it. Your roster is listed on Maxpreps and it shows y'all are young and small, that's how you look. I think it says a lot you're probably a home underdog to a teams that's 1-31 in its district recently. 

2 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I'm not basing it all off that. You lost a lot of offensive production and you don't look like you have much to replace it. Your roster is listed on Maxpreps and it shows y'all are young and small, that's how you look. I think it says a lot you're probably a home underdog to a teams that's 1-31 in its district recently. 

So tonight your either gonna be saying "I told you so", or "y'all beat the worst team in our district," either way we're still gonna be the losers in your mind.

4 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

So tonight your either gonna be saying "I told you so", or "y'all beat the worst team in our district," either way we're still gonna be the losers in your mind.

Porter is not the worst team in our district.  If Lumberton wins tonight I think they will have done good.

19 minutes ago, GCMPats said:

Did he play running back to start the game?

Estrada didn't even suit up. #12 played qb the whole game and returned punts so I'm sure qb isn't his natural position, he had a solid arm though. They probably would've won by at least two tds if Estrada played qb and the #12 kid got to play his natural position. Kids and fans went bananas after 27 straight L's

2 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Porter is not the worst team in our district.  If Lumberton wins tonight I think they will have done good.

Ok sorry, I'm just going off what he said. Worst team in yalls district for four straight years.. Other than Crosby dominating and Dayton being pretty dang good, I don't know much about yalls district lol

3 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Estrada didn't even suit up. #12 played qb the whole game and returned punts so I'm sure qb isn't his natural position, he had a solid arm though. They probably would've won by at least two tds if Estrada played qb and the #12 kid got to play his natural position. Kids and fans went bananas after 27 straight L's

That's what its all about.  Confidence booster for sure.

7 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

If Lee's starting qb is healthy I think they'll beat y'all. That's what the initial comment was. I didn't say anything about being a loser. I think Porter will finish 7th so you wouldn't win or lose to the worst team in district. 

2 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

If Lee's starting qb is healthy I think they'll beat y'all. That's what the initial comment was. I didn't say anything about being a loser. I think Porter will finish 7th so you wouldn't win or lose to the worst team in district. 

Your right we did kinda stray away from the original comment.. I respect your opinion, I just have to disagree about us losing to Lee.. But I guess that's why they play the game

34 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Ok sorry, I'm just going off what he said. Worst team in yalls district for four straight years.. Other than Crosby dominating and Dayton being pretty dang good, I don't know much about yalls district lol

Not that it matters but i respect Lumbertons program as bad as last years playoff game turned out for ya'll i didn't see any quit in those kids showed a lot of heart. Kudos to your coaches and team, looks like things are moving in the right direction over there. Good luck to you this year.

59 minutes ago, CoogGuy said:

Not that it matters but i respect Lumbertons program as bad as last years playoff game turned out for ya'll i didn't see any quit in those kids showed a lot of heart. Kudos to your coaches and team, looks like things are moving in the right direction over there. Good luck to you this year.

Thank ya! Hopefully we can keep the ball rolling!