wo-s -vidor

skipper

7 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Durn sure is.  I wonder if Coach Thompson has a cloning machine.  Great player graduates, NP, just pop another one out of the cloner lol.  

It sounds really easy,but the truth is these kids start at a very early age working hard EVERYDAY!!,a few days ago about 10-12 elementary kids were running routes and working in the school"parking lot"because all the fields were wet.

Seems to be a theme here about fields not in shape or teams not wanting their field messed up before 1st game of season. With all the rain all the grass fields are going to be in some bad shape if you practice on them during the week as well. This just feeds the fire for those people who hate grass fields. 

On 8/17/2016 at 11:19 PM, REBgp said:

Durn sure is.  I wonder if Coach Thompson has a cloning machine.  Great player graduates, NP, just pop another one out of the cloner lol.  

There are many former Mustangs that can take the reigns after Thompson retires.....eventually. lol. As long as there isnt a royal screw up, WOS will always be in the hands of WOS, if you know what I mean. Its all about mindset over there!