Another Death Associated With Clintons

Hagar

This guy joins a long, and distinguished list of folks who have died associated with the Clintons.  The second one in the last three weeks.  He was spilling the beans on the DNC election fraud.  I'm sorry to tell y'all this, but Houston, we have a problem. 

This is the hidden content, please

This really bugs me, so I want to add something here.  If you were watching a movie, and all these deaths kept happening, and no one investigated these deaths as a whole (not each individual death), you'd think the writer was crazy.  Durn movie would get slammed on rotten tomatoes.  But it does explain Bernie backing Hillary.  He didn't want to swim with the fishes.  

For those not keeping count of these deaths, this is three (my initial post said two) since July 8th.

July 8th, the DNC Staffer, Seth Rich, who allegedly leaked the DNC Emails, was shot in the back on the streets of DC.  Not robbed.

Aug 1, author, Victor Thorn, who had written The Clinton Trilogy, was found dead of alleged suicide.

Aug 6, lawyer, Shawn Lucas, who was filing a lawsuit against the DNC and Chairwomam Debbie Wasserman of rigging the primaries for Hillary, was found on the floor in his bathroom (how convenient).

My question to y'all, do you still think this is just a conspiracy theory? 

4 hours ago, REBgp said:

This really bugs me, so I want to add something here.  If you were watching a movie, and all these deaths kept happening, and no one investigated these deaths as a whole (not each individual death), you'd think the writer was crazy.  Durn movie would get slammed on rotten tomatoes.  But it does explain Bernie backing Hillary.  He didn't want to swim with the fishes.  

It was either swim with the fishes, as you say, or.....here's a $600,000 lake house.

3 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

How manny straws do you retain when grasping for them

Nappy-  You are right.  This is all just a series of inexplicable coincidences and is part of that vast right wing conspiracy that Mrs. Clinton has complained about for years.  And, all the women who claimed to have been harassed by Bill were simply liars while those who reported Herman Cain were great American citizens who "only wanted to protect other women" from that predator in the future.  When you ask about the straws, introspectively ponder  how comfortable it is to be in a self deluded cloud of naivete.

5 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Nappy-  You are right.  This is all just a series of inexplicable coincidences and is part of that vast right wing conspiracy that Mrs. Clinton has complained about for years.  And, all the women who claimed to have been harassed by Bill were simply liars while those who reported Herman Cain were great American citizens who "only wanted to protect other women" from that predator in the future.  When you ask about the straws, introspectively ponder  how comfortable it is to be in a self deluded cloud of naivete.

I will say negative things about dems. you have a problem with republican negativity. This whole board is against dems . So i must add some pub problems also. And you guys were not gonna elect herman Cain or Black ben

Herman Cain was my first choice last election and Carly Fiorina ( followed by Ben Carson and JOhn Kasich) were my personal choices for this election.   Dont give me that garbage about Cain not being selected.  That is PRECISELY why the lefts assassination machine brought about the very well timed stories about Cain/sexual "victims".  THey obviously  couldnt take the risk of facing a black conservative.  Mr. Cain , in my opinion, had better credentials than anyone on either side in the last and upcoming Presidential election.  ( you have GOT to find a way to get over interpreting everything on a racial basis)

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Herman Cain was my first choice last election and Carly Fiorina ( followed by Ben Carson and JOhn Kasich) were my personal choices for this election.   Dont give me that garbage about Cain not being selected.  That is PRECISELY why the lefts assassination machine brought about the very well timed stories about Cain/sexual "victims".  THey obviously  couldnt take the risk of facing a black conservative.  Mr. Cain , in my opinion, had better credentials than anyone on either side in the last and upcoming Presidential election.  ( you have GOT to find a way to get over interpreting everything on a racial basis)

Can't do it