Florida Black Panther leader gets robbed by black teen. Calls police

team first

It has always amazed me how many people accuse umpires/officials/referees of cheating or being just plain stupid/blind/moronic... They go on and on and on about how they cost their team a game. Every single one that I've seen, without exception...and there's been plenty, that have sucked it up and attempted to umpire or officiate themselves all of a sudden have a "Come to Jesus" moment and have a complete change of attitude. I think we can include this guy in that category...although he won't fully admit it.

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

It has always amazed me how many people accuse umpires/officials/referees of cheating or being just plain stupid/blind/moronic... They go on and on and on about how they cost their team a game. Every single one that I've seen, without exception...and there's been plenty, that have sucked it up and attempted to umpire or officiate themselves all of a sudden have a "Come to Jesus" moment and have a complete change of attitude. I think we can include this guy in that category...although he won't fully admit it.

Went to 10 yr old All Star game (I was a coach but not All Star).  The "idiot" coaching pulled the only kid that had a hit.  Next year I was one of the All Star coaches.  In Austin for State, yep, we pulled the only kid that had a hit.   Was a wake up call lol

6 minutes ago, new tobie said:

People with a problem with police are a minority just like rotten cops

The same ppl that call the cops for help are the same ones calling for their deaths.  If the cops are so bad in your opinion, don't call them.  You are still of the mindset that every one of the police shootings were unjustified, but I guess you are blind to that.

11 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

The same ppl that call the cops for help are the same ones calling for their deaths.  If the cops are so bad in your opinion, don't call them.  You are still of the mindset that every one of the police shootings were unjustified, but I guess you are blind to that.

I never said all cops are bad

I said rotten cops are a minorty. Do you understand! Read my statement again. And i pay taxes. I can call the cops anytime i please.