My Pledge to the Mighty Pirate Football Team

robanadana

I've been pretty hard on the Pirate coaching staff the last couple of years and have decided that this year will be 100% support for my favorite sports team. I am going back to giving nederville and the purple indians HE11!!!! (Besides, I quit drinking so their won't be any late night outbursts) Life has settled down now and back on the board for the football season.

GO PIRATES!!! BARBIE'S HILL S#CKS!

3 minutes ago, robanadana said:

I've been pretty hard on the Pirate coaching staff the last couple of years and have decided that this year will be 100% support for my favorite sports team. I am going back to giving nederville and the purple indians HE11!!!! (Besides, I quit drinking so their won't be any late night outbursts) Life has settled down now and back on the board for the football season.

GO PIRATES!!! BARBIE'S HILL S#CKS!

anyone gonna call it before me...?  

lol

10 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

If they play "throw your v's up", I'm going to vomit. The only thing good about Vidor football is their homecoming halftime show. We have faster white boys. Lol BH will win this game. Trust me

BH doesn't have the size or athletes to dominate Vidor at the line of scrimmage like other teams will do them. It's highly unlikely BH is faster than Vidor either. I'm not saying Vidor will win, but I think you're going to find out quickly that Westeberg doesn't have that much of a coaching advantage when the athletes put on the field are equal. Vidor runs a backwoods style of offense BH hasn't really seen before and won't see again all year, not to mention BH has to go across the river and play in front of the biggest and most hostile crowd they'll play in front of all year besides when they come to Crosby. BH will be running a new system with a bunch of new starters while Vidor will be running their oiled-up trick play offense with like 17 returners I believe. I'm just telling you from experience that it probably won't go like you think, especially the first time you see them.    

13 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

If they play "throw your v's up", I'm going to vomit. The only thing good about Vidor football is their homecoming halftime show. We have faster white boys. Lol BH will win this game. Trust me

I'll take that bet real quick BH ret 3/6=2015 Chron stats 21-5a vs 2016 season=Returns Qb 17-41=283 yd=1 td,2 int=rank last in passing **No returning RB w/stat yds***No returning Wr w/stat yds ****No returning scoring leaders****No Bigs Up Front.I also bet they lose to Santa Fe returning 7/8.Better hope they dig up Aladdins Lamp to win 4 games running a 1st yr new offense

12 hours ago, liltex said:

I'll take that bet real quick BH ret 3/6=2015 Chron stats 21-5a vs 2016 season=Returns Qb 17-41=283 yd=1 td,2 int=rank last in passing **No returning RB w/stat yds***No returning Wr w/stat yds ****No returning scoring leaders****No Bigs Up Front.I also bet they lose to Santa Fe returning 7/8.Better hope they dig up Aladdins Lamp to win 4 games running a 1st yr new offense

You've been wearing that horse helmet too long. Lol

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 10:08 PM, TradenupBH said:

They play that and no football team can play after that