‘Jason Bourne’ star Matt Damon calls for U.S. to ban guns ‘in one fell swoop’

LumRaiderFan

From the article:

“You guys did it here in one fell swoop [in 1996] and I wish that could happen in my country, but it’s such a personal issue for people that we cannot talk about it sensibly,” Mr. Damon said during a promotional engagement in Sydney for the movie “Jason Bourne.”

He doesn't even realize he's talking about himself...smh.

This is the hidden content, please

14 minutes ago, stevenash said:

I see the problem as the media and many people giving any consideration at all to the statements of a celebrity.

lol...exactly.

Why does anyone think Damon's opinion should carry more weight on this issue?

Same for DeCaprio...why is he an expert on the Earth's warming/cooling cycles and their cause?

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

I see the problem as the media and many people giving any consideration at all to the statements of a celebrity.

If they were as compassionate as they claimed to be, they'd share some of that wealth with us poor folks on this Forum. :) 

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Oh heavens yes.  Since most of the media, and Hollywood, is way left of center, it's a match made in heaven.  And apparently, neither of those groups has any regard for, or knowledge of, The Constitution.