Check this out

18 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Maybe those 600 wins were against soft teams.

If you are correct Dove, why didn't the "powers that be" indicate after 100 or 200 games that the schedule is too soft and needed to be beefed up rather than waiting until 600 soft games had been played?

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

If you are correct Dove, why didn't the "powers that be" indicate after 100 or 200 games that the schedule is too soft and needed to be beefed up rather than waiting until 600 soft games had been played?

Don't make me give you examples Nash. It's too close to your home. :)

On July 7, 2016 at 11:44 AM, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Evadale, Bridge City, Deweyville, and playing the HJ tourneys will get you wins real fast .

I'm not sure about the boys, but you couldn't get a whip and make the HF girls beat the Evadale girls. 

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I think we beat Evadale girls in ????. One of those little towns past Evadale had a tourney last season.  They have a nice gym like Evadale.

Seems like y'all did beat us a couple of years back.  Didn't play HF last year.  I was just stirring the pot lol.  HF & Evadale both have good programs.  Some schools don't emphasize girls basketball enough, imo.