all things PAM

pakronos

I want it to be documented that i'm calling PAM's season NOW. i don't see them doing well. i'm not in PA or around the team, but it seems as though they out doing their "own" thing to make it to the next level. the semi final team worked together and played together. that and having a qb that don't fit your style of offense and a defense my dead grandma can gain 100 yards in the first half. i see individually MOST attending Lamar or finding themselves at LU. That's not a knock on LU, just don't count on playing with the big boys. no scout want to see a team getting the breaks beat off them because of adults...so here it is.

4-6 at worst 5-5 at best missing the playoffs or getting the last spot in some crazy undeserving way. i love my titans, BUT this regime is not the ones to fix these problems

2 hours ago, pakronos said:

I want it to be documented that i'm calling PAM's season NOW. i don't see them doing well. i'm not in PA or around the team, but it seems as though they out doing their "own" thing to make it to the next level. the semi final team worked together and played together. that and having a qb that don't fit your style of offense and a defense my dead grandma can gain 100 yards in the first half. i see individually MOST attending Lamar or finding themselves at LU. That's not a knock on LU, just don't count on playing with the big boys. no scout want to see a team getting the breaks beat off them because of adults...so here it is.

4-6 at worst 5-5 at best missing the playoffs or getting the last spot in some crazy undeserving way. i love my titans, BUT this regime is not the ones to fix these problems

Sending out the smokescreen earlier than last year lol. Dont worry mouse, they'll make the playoffs, the bigger issue is after we make it: gotta go through Elkins or Manvel. We have went up versus both, I dont like our chances, hopefully im proved wrong. 

You'd think with Angelle, Barnes and Vincent (among others) they'd just out athlete everyone. However, I believe that the 2016 Titans aren't as talented as the 2015 Titans. The 2015 group lost to Ozen...

We'll see - nothing is guaranteed. I do not believe Nederland will win district either, but my opinion doesn't mean much. It's a 4-way race between Nederland, PN-G, PAM and Central - let the cards fall where they may.

7 hours ago, The Icon said:

You'd think with Angelle, Barnes and Vincent (among others) they'd just out athlete everyone. However, I believe that the 2016 Titans aren't as talented as the 2015 Titans. The 2015 group lost to Ozen...

We'll see - nothing is guaranteed. I do not believe Nederland will win district either, but my opinion doesn't mean much. It's a 4-way race between Nederland, PN-G, PAM and Central - let the cards fall where they may.

That hasn't worked the past two years. 

22 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

You said that last year for 22-5A. You think you Bluedove. Lol 

Whatever...

21 hours ago, SFA85 said:

Xbox will cause me to call into work this season loosing to folks he has no business........

That flex bone can work but LaneKiffinForeman may resort to old habits and trick off their season.......

I agree.  It'll be hard to mess this one up, but ironically, I've seen it all before, like that song....  

On 7/2/2016 at 7:43 AM, The Icon said:

actually i think they are more mature now and should know what to expect. my main complaint or reason i believe they will fail is because of QB play. unless they installed a new offense to fit harrison, it's going to be let him beat us with 0-5 yard routes and double angelle. seems like the rb position is unknown. again the run defense will be non existent and throw to the side where vincent isn't...hell the more i type the more i see a 2-8 season lol... i do think they will beat vidor, lumberton, ozen, lee, and livingston having them in the playoffs. now that brings up another topic of being a cupcake district, which PAM might be a cupcake too. so 4th spot for PAM. if xbox does not win the above games, HE SHOULD BE FIRED!!!!!

PAM has underperformed the last 2 seasons, no doubt about it.

I think they'll play with a new found confidence because of the move down to 5A. However, that confidence may be misplaced. Remains to be seen.

Livingston was picked to finish last in their 4A District

The only school that could give Baytown Lee a good game is Houston Scarborough

Vidor is bad

Ozen will be reeling from losing Boyd to graduation and Tyler to transfer 

Lumberton lost their entire offense

PNG lost their offensive and defensive leaders (Morse, Rembert) among other major contributors.

Central lost Whaley and Derry, also the whole OL if I'm not mistaken

Nederland lost their QB, Krautz and some major offensive lineman.

There are only 4 teams with a shot of being district champs, same 4 teams will make the playoffs. It be between PNG and Central for D2 seeding, Nederland and PAM for D1 seeding.

2 minutes ago, The Icon said:

PAM has underperformed the last 2 seasons, no doubt about it.

I think they'll play with a new found confidence because of the move down to 5A. However, that confidence may be misplaced. Remains to be seen.

Livingston was picked to finish last in their 4A District

The only school that could give Baytown Lee a good game is Houston Scarborough

Vidor is bad

Ozen will be reeling from losing Boyd to graduation and Tyler to transfer 

Lumberton lost their entire offense

PNG lost their offensive and defensive leaders (Morse, Rembert) among other major contributors.

Central lost Whaley and Derry, also the whole OL if I'm not mistaken

Nederland lost their QB, Krautz and some major offensive lineman.

There are only 4 teams with a shot of being district champs, same 4 teams will make the playoffs. It be between PNG and Central for D2 seeding, Nederland and PAM for D1 seeding.

We'll see about that this year. No worse than 5th place for them this year. I wouldn't be surprised if they ruined somebody's season.