#NoBillNoBreak

PhatMack19

All you lefties should be taking note of the Democrats shutting down the government. You people always try to blame Republicans for shutdowns, but this is undeniable Democrats shutting down government. And they are shutting it down under the guise of the Orlando massacre, when none of the bills proposed would have stopped it. So let's hear from you lefties who is shutting down the government and who is grandstanding. (Hint: They both start with a "D".) And if you don't take note and condemn this action, be prepared to be called hypocrites like you try to label Conservatives. (I'm going to be using this one for years to come.)

And it's ironic that the party that is supposed to be for civil rights is staging a "sit in" to deny people of their civil rights.

And please explain the difference in condemnable decorum when Joe Wilson shouted "you lie" versus what the democrats have shouted at Paul Ryan. (Another hypocritical action to put in the coffer.)

I know, I know. You have to wait until the Democrat leaders put out their talking points before you can formulate your own opinion that mirrors theirs. I'll wait.

A couple of legislative sessions ago the Dems called the GOP the "party of no". I guess we can call the Dems the "party of tantrums" or maybe just "Team Tantrum". 

They can go sit on the floor and cry. 

Right after Obama took office, the GOP was trying to stop Obamacare and were using legal rules within Congress to win for their side. Elijah Cummings was on one of the news networks saying something like, "You need to realize that we won the election. We get our way. " 

Now Cummings is one of them on the floor protesting. Wait, doesn't he know that the Republicans won the House in the last election? Isn't that the way it works with the winning party controlling the vote or does that only apply when the Dems are in control? 

Cummings is the epitome of hypocrisy. He whined about stalling the vote within the rules and then takes part to do the same thing but by breaking the rules.  

Yep, tantrum seems to fit nicely. 

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Can any of you lefties tell me why, if these "gun bills" are so very important, that the dems didnt pass one during obamas first term when they controlled the house, senate, and presidency?

same reason the didn't pass immigration reform. This way they get to blame the republicans and  hopefully maintain their power they dont give a squat about immigrants or the citizens all they care about is their power!