Trump/delegate mutiny

Big girl

7 minutes ago, Big girl said:

"Why Trump may still face a delegate mutiny

Abcn.ws/ws/1y08moj

According to this news outlet, 36 delegates dialed into a conference call to stop Trump from receiving the nomination in Cleveland 

It will be the demise of the Republican Party.   Playing with Fire.

Though not at the point in America, but I would pay close attention to Past History and to History being made in other "Democratic" nations.  

People will eventually band together and force change, whether it is just or not. 

Mob Rule 101:  Please The People (hence the Roman Games)

I've never missed a presidential vote in 48 years, but If they hijack the nomination from Trump, I won't vote, or I'll have to write in someone.  And I'm not a big Trump fan. If fact, his biggest positive, IMO, is the fact that the career politicians don't like him.

23 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:

It will be the demise of the Republican Party.   Playing with Fire.

Though not at the point in America, but I would pay close attention to Past History and to History being made in other "Democratic" nations.  

People will eventually band together and force change, whether it is just or not. 

Mob Rule 101:  Please The People (hence the Roman Games)

And yes Silsbee, it'll be the demise of the them, and probably the country.

23 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

would hate to play monopoly with republican leaders, the game would never end with all of the rule changes and when they refuse to pay after landing on my property.

That's the domain of the left. When Obama lands on your property he will just write an executive order giving him a free pass. He would then tax all of your properties and give your riches to his donators.

I've seen a lot of this talk about Republicans leaders wanting to bend and break the rules to deny Trump the nomination. The fact is nothing has been done. It's seems to be all talk from some sore losers.

3 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

at least they wouldn't burn your property down and hang you from a tree

Please provide me with an example ( from recent history) of you "inference" ( and I wouldn't have any property to be burned down because the compassionate government would have either confiscated it or taxed it so much that I could not own it.

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

That's the domain of the left. When Obama lands on your property he will just write an executive order giving him a free pass. He would then tax all of your properties and give your riches to his donators.

I've seen a lot of this talk about Republicans leaders wanting to bend and break the rules to deny Trump the nomination. The fact is nothing has been done. It's seems to be all talk from some sore losers.

An executive order has to be approved by the Supreme Court. Geez, you didn't know?

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

Please provide me with an example ( from recent history) of you "inference" ( and I wouldn't have any property to be burned down because the compassionate government would have either confiscated it or taxed it so much that I could not own it.

So, you don't have any money, because the federal government has taken all of your earnings? How do you eat? 

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

They are not breaking any rules. The delegates have the final say, just like the electoral college.

4 hours ago, REBgp said:

And yes Silsbee, it'll be the demise of the them, and probably the country.

The GOP has been slowly dying for years.  This may actually save the party. Trump is not fit to lead our country. I never thought I would say this, but Ted Cruz would be a better choice.

2 minutes ago, Big girl said:

The GOP has been slowly dying for years.  This may actually save the party. Trump is not fit to lead our country. I never thought I would say this, but Ted Cruz would be a better choice.

Trump isn't the point.   

The point, is that a party that is supposed to be chosen by the people and then represent them, is doing their own thing.

The whole damn thing is corrupt.  First the Republican Party, then the Democrats when they have no opposition.

After that we will be just like the Brits. Governed by a consortium of corporations/governments that dictate the rules you will be governed by, which will represent their own interests. 

Sound Familiar?? Except right now its our own politicians WE elected.  Your children will be paying the price tag on the sell out negotiated today.

6 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Come on , be honest.  You don't think ANYONE who believes what the Republicans represent, is fit to lead the country.  I don't think that an individual who willingly lies to parents of those who were slain in the service to our country is fit to lead it.  I don't think that an individual who has financial conflicts of interest via a foundation is fit to lead our country as well.   

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

Are you talking about lynching via hanging? I read that the last known one occurred in 1982 (during my era) which is ridiculous.  I thought those type of lynchings stopped in the late 60s early 70s. You can lynch someone without hanging them according to the definition of lynching. I.e James Byrd's, from Jasper, death is considered a lynching.

23 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Come on , be honest.  You don't think ANYONE who believes what the Republicans represent, is fit to lead the country.  I don't think that an individual who willingly lies to parents of those who were slain in the service to our country is fit to lead it.  I don't think that an individual who has financial conflicts of interest via a foundation is fit to lead our country as well.   

No one knows what was said. There is not any audio evidence. I posted an article yesterday which stated that some families said that she told them about the video, while other families said she never mentioned a video. Hillary Clinton is a lawyer, was a Senator and Secretary of the State. What are Trump's political accolades?

25 minutes ago, Big girl said:

No one knows what was said. There is not any audio evidence. I posted an article yesterday which stated that some families said that she told them about the video, while other families said she never mentioned a video. Hillary Clinton is a lawyer, was a Senator and Secretary of the State. What are Trump's political accolades?

I personally watched two parents make the statement on television regarding what was said.  That is good enough for me.  The vast majority of the political system is comprised of lawyers.  Do their results please you?  From my viewpoint, "political accolades" are the very last thing I would want as a Presidential selection criteria?

On Saturday, June 18, 2016 at 3:39 PM, stevenash said:

I personally watched two parents make the statement on television regarding what was said.  That is good enough for me.  The vast majority of the political system is comprised of lawyers.  Do their results please you?  From my viewpoint, "political accolades" are the very last thing I would want as a Presidential selection criteria?

So, you don't want anyone with political experience leading the country? People were complaining about Obama and his so called, lack of experience ,when he was running for President. Wow, how the tides have turned. People said he was a community organizer. I think he worked that job when he was in law school. He was in the Senate and he is a constitutional lawyer, but that wasn't good enough. Donald Trump does not have any political experience, but some of you guys are okay with his lack of experience.  Some of you guys are hypocrites.