SHOOTER MADE TWO TRIPS TO SAUDI

Hagar

7 minutes ago, baddog said:

Just heard on the news that his wife knew about the attack and is under investigation. Definitely can't trust the women either. 

The fact that the women get involved (if only by silence) mind boggles me.   They're treated like third class citizens.

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

This is the hidden content, please

And this confirms a post I made earlier about the children of immigrants being "walking time bombs".    You may disagree.  But the proof is in the link.

Prepare to be told again that your comments are "bigoted".  some believe tis better to be politically correct and dead than being unfairly labeled a bigot an being alive

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Did she really drive him to the club? She took a lie detector test but I didnt hear of any results. 

I believe she did earlier to "case it out"....and she was dumb enough to admit it.  I hear she will be charged with 49 murder charges and 53 or so attempted murder charges.....and a slew of other charges.....looks like she is the example

3 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

I believe she did earlier to "case it out"....and she was dumb enough to admit it.  I hear she will be charged with 49 murder charges and 53 or so attempted murder charges.....and a slew of other charges.....looks like she is the example

"She", and more gun control.

On June 15, 2016 at 0:08 AM, REBgp said:

"She", and more gun control.

More gun control,

we have enough laws

learned today that gun shop warned the authorities of suspicious behavior of this man when he purchased the gun. 

Sounds like some authority needs to step up and share the blame.

this has turned into a useless rant, sorry

54 minutes ago, baddog said:

I'd be willing to bet the house, but no.

Personally, I hope not.  The Left will use that with psychobabble as the Reason he did it.  He wasn't an Islamist Terrorist, just a man with sexual identity problems.  

I feel for all those families that were effected but I cannot figure out why with so many people in this club a group of them did not attack this shooter? Sure some will be shot but not all and he would have been taken out. That just seems logical to me rather than cower in a corner waiting to be the next victim!  jmo   prayers for those victims!