Forget Canada - There's Always This

TxHoops

26 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I'd like to think Mary Anne was a lady with a great sense of humor and knew her time was here.  And made this request to give us those of us who share her feelings a moment of levity.   And I'd really like to think she gave her new compadres in heaven a really good laugh when she got there. 

That's the way I took it.   Much like the Obit posted a while back where some old fellow died, and it said, "in lieu of flowers, please don't vote for Hillary".   I'd love to have know both of them, early in my life.

40 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I'd like to think Mary Anne was a lady with a great sense of humor and knew her time was here.  And made this request to give us those of us who share her feelings a moment of levity.   And I'd really like to think she gave her new compadres in heaven a really good laugh when she got there. 

I think that is exactly what it is. Might as well go out with a laugh. 

Which is what I meant in my first post. Looking at it, I guess it can be taken two ways.

One is, "how could they do that" and the other (which I believe) is, "why not put a little humor in an otherwise sad affair". 

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

Which is what I meant in my first post. Looking at it, I guess it can be taken two ways.

One is, "how could they do that" and the other (which I believe) is, "why not put a little humor in an otherwise sad affair". 

Read it wrong.   And we took it exactly the same. 

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

That's the way I took it.   Much like the Obit posted a while back where some old fellow died, and it said, "in lieu of flowers, please don't vote for Hillary".   I'd love to have know both of them, early in my life.

too funny.   Missed that one.