Flatonia 20 Evadale 8/Gm 3-Final/Flatonia wins series 2-1

5 hours ago, Chester86 said:

After a loss a lot of people complain about imps (and they were inconsistent), but man the fans for our opponent.....wow!  

Did they get on the umps?  Don't know if we had same umps all three games, but I've never seen that many balks called in my whole life as was called in this series. Maybe they've changed the rules, but a balk was usually a rarity.  Understand, it was against both teams, just seemed out of the ordinary.  

Regardless, this young Evadale team played some good ball, and I'm proud of them.  They'll be a force next year!

Congrats to Evadale on a great season.  It is a shame they could not have bottled up some runs from game one and saved them for later.  As for Flatonia's fans, they are a passionate bunch.  But, the noise makers are very irritating.  Don't know if they banged them @#$%# megaphones in this series like they did against us last year. Very annoying to say the least.  If artificial noise makers are not allowed at basketball games, the same should be for baseball games.  Again, congrats to the Rebs.