The Ozen Teacher FIRED

BMTSoulja1

2 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Such a prognosticator. 

NEWSFLASH: Everyone knew that she would be fired. She broke school rules. 

Just sayin'................. 

But according to you, she broke no law, but she was arrested.  Too bad her fate didn't lie in your hands.  Just sayin....

Anyway, both things that a happened to her were completely expected.  Next, she'll probably lose her teaching license....

54 minutes ago, team first said:

The biggest question is did the student get his azz beat when he got home, for acting a fool in class. He laughed cause he was being the class clown. 

Teacher still should have never touched him.

One time a teacher threw a book at me because I wouldn't stop talking, I told my mom and she whipped my azz for talking in class....Never said anything to the teacher. 

2 hours ago, Bobcat1 said:

When they still gave paddlings at school, my parents signed the permission slip to do it, but they had to call my mom first.....Because she wanted to watch it and if they didn't do it hard enough she would! Good thing I was a good kid :) 

The "Good ol' days".

Spare the rod, spoil the child.

21 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

But according to you, she broke no law, but she was arrested.  Too bad her fate didn't lie in your hands.  Just sayin....

Anyway, both things that a happened to her were completely expected.  Next, she'll probably lose her teaching license....

Everyone knew she would ultimately be fired and deservedly so.  The debate and tvc's argument was whether she committed a criminal offense.  That fate will be left up to the DA, and maybe a jury.  Not the keystone cops known as the BISD police.  After all, I wonder how many felonies they let go unapprehended over the past few years...Just sayin ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I was reading a book about  Pat Summeral entitled Summeral: On and off the air  and in the book he tells of a story of how he had on somebody else athletic clothes on ,and the coach asked him about it . Pat lied about it and the coach reached over from across his desk and slapped Pat Summeral in the mouth. In the book Pat went on to say that as a young kid (who came from a broken family) that him getting slapped was the best thing that ever happened to him. And also he dare not tell his mother.  As rough as that may sound to some sensitive ears on this board it was probably the most moral thing that could have happened to Pat at the time. For the Bible says "Discipline your children, for in that there is hope; do not be a willing party to their death." Proverbs 19:18 To bad the parents, admin and our culture wish to be a willing party to this young boys death, I hope I am wrong . but people who disrespect folks while they are young tend to live either a short life or a hard life.