• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine

• Hmm thats news to me and I have one currently playing college baseball.   Yet, there are hundreds of high school football players that play in the UA football game and the U.S. Army bowl
    • Deer Park Vs. Clear Falls  Game 1: Thursday, May 9 @ Channelview, 7:00 PM Game 2: Friday, May 10 @ Channelview, 7:00 PM Game 3: Saturday, May 11 @ Channelview, 1:00 PM (If Needed)   Lufkin Hudson Vs. Hardin-Jefferson  One Game: Thursday, May 9 @ Jasper, 7:00 PM   Oakwood VS Chester  Game 1: Friday May 10 at 5pm at Hudson Game 2: Follows Game 3: If needed, Saturday May 11 at 11am   Brookeland VS Slocum  1 Game: Friday May 10 at 6:30 at Nacogdoches      
    • College Coaches in most sports protect their athletes (signed recruits) even in high school. College Coaches have gotten so protective about their baseball recruits that that signed in Nov. that they put them on mandatory pitch counts. If their high school coach breaks their pitch count they are telling the kids to quit the high school baseball team.  Also happens in Football. Once they sign a letter of commitment, especially at D1 schools, they tell those kids to NOT PLAY in any all-star games in summer.
    • How many in our area is going to play multiple D1 sports. The last I remember is the Dallas kid from WOS and didn’t he eventually choose 1 over the other. 
    • I believe you are correct… memory a little fuzzy from back then