PLAN TO BRING MORE

Hagar

5 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Is it just me or does it literally look like he is trying to get Trump elected?  This is like giving candy to a baby...

Hadn't thot of that, but I've read several times recently that the Clinton's have been Obama bashing.  I'll admit that I no longer understand politicians, but if Trump gets the nomination, I'd fully expect to hear him using this.  And if we have another Brussels?  Wow. 

Has anyone noticed when we are shown pics of the refugees, it is always the women and children, but if you could view the actual exodus of these people, the majority are fighting aged men who should have guns in their hands and fighting against isis. I don't believe in sacrificing our fighting young men for cowards. Hope that offends someone.

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Has anyone noticed when we are shown pics of the refugees, it is always the women and children, but if you could view the actual exodus of these people, the majority are fighting aged men who should have guns in their hands and fighting against isis. I don't believe in sacrificing our fighting young men for cowards. Hope that offends someone.

Me neither bd.  And I (we) dadgum sure don't want my (our) family put in danger by letting in more Muslims to further a political agenda.  Call me paranoid, but I expect we'll have a Brussels type disaster in the next 6 months.  No freaking way you can bring 100,000 more Muslims into this country & they'll all be peaceful.  

Any of you watch films of the herds of wildabeast in Africa on a migratory move?  They cross these rivers full of crocs, and quite a few get slaughtered.  But wildabeast can't fight back, they just forge on accepting their losses.  Poor dumb wildabeast?   We bring Muslims here and they slaughter a few of us. And we bring more, and don't have too.  Who's dumb now?

26 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Me neither bd.  And I (we) dadgum sure don't want my (our) family put in danger by letting in more Muslims to further a political agenda.  Call me paranoid, but I expect we'll have a Brussels type disaster in the next 6 months.  No freaking way you can bring 100,000 more Muslims into this country & they'll all be peaceful.  

Any of you watch films of the herds of wildabeast in Africa on a migratory move?  They cross these rivers full of crocs, and quite a few get slaughtered.  But wildabeast can't fight back, they just forge on accepting their losses.  Poor dumb wildabeast?   We bring Muslims here and they slaughter a few of us. And we bring more, and don't have too.  Who's dumb now?

Great analogy. What is sad, and I wish no harm to come to anyone, is it seems that a bleeding heart individual will have to endure some loss of a family member or dear friend before this hits home. Unfortunately, he will be the only one who has a change of heart. The remaining bleeding hearts will go on believing that it is always the other guy and that the terrorists who didmthis couldn't have posed as refugees.

This has been planned all along. Isis knew they could create a refugee exodus and they would filter into Europe and possibly the US. What better way could they infiltrate our countries? Really, can someone come up with a better plan? Obama is playing right into their hands. How can anyone be so blind?

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Great analogy. What is sad, and I wish no harm to come to anyone, is it seems that a bleeding heart individual will have to endure some loss of a family member or dear friend before this hits home. Unfortunately, he will be the only one who has a change of heart. The remaining bleeding hearts will go on believing that it is always the other guy and that the terrorists who didmthis couldn't have posed as refugees.

This has been planned all along. Isis knew they could create a refugee exodus and they would filter into Europe and possibly the US. What better way could they infiltrate our countries? Really, can someone come up with a better plan? Obama is playing right into their hands. How can anyone be so blind?

You're right on the money - "he'll be the only one to change".   Beyond my understanding.  Seen numerous folks who suffered a terrible loss say they were against capital punishment, but after their loss, they're all for it.  Sure you have too. Guess we're all wired differently?

6 minutes ago, baddog said:

You will never see refugees from America. When things turn to crap, we don't run to other countries. We dust off our guns and fix it.

That's another thing that I don't understand.   We get run out of Viet Nam (politicians ran the war).  Russia got ran out of Afganistan.  What's up with these people?  Why don't they fight for their homes?

• 1 month later...
On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 2:58 PM, TxHoops said:

Is it just me or does it literally look like he is trying to get Trump elected?  This is like giving candy to a baby...

I am so confused.  Mr. Obama declares the seriousness of the ISIS issue and yet, about 18 months ago, he declared ISIS the JV?

4 hours ago, stevenash said:

I am so confused.  Mr. Obama declares the seriousness of the ISIS issue and yet, about 18 months ago, he declared ISIS the JV?

These days very little doesn't confuse me politically on all fronts.  I am either steadily getting dumber or logic is ceasing to exist among our elected officials and the voters...

36 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

These days very little doesn't confuse me politically on all fronts.  I am either steadily getting dumber or logic is ceasing to exist among our elected officials and the voters...

Great Post Hoops.  I sometimes think there must be something wrong with me.   It doesn't make sense.   As I look at what I just wrote, the only thing that makes sense is the fact that word, "sense", doesn't have a R or D in it.  

• 2 months later...
On 4/28/2016 at 5:59 PM, REBgp said:

Great Post Hoops.  I sometimes think there must be something wrong with me.   It doesn't make sense.   As I look at what I just wrote, the only thing that makes sense is the fact that word, "sense", doesn't have a R or D in it.  

power and greed is a terrible thing!

On March 27, 2016 at 8:58 PM, baddog said:

Unfortunately, your point came to light in Orlando.  Saw an article about quite a few  folks at a "Gays for Trump" party.   Said the left had let them down bringing in these people that want them dead.   Ironically, the gay guy ended with, All the left wants is men going in women's bathrooms.  Guess his point was, they aren't worried about bringing killers over, just who uses what bathroom.   Guy is gay, but he ain't stupid.