The Beans Get Spilled

PN-G bamatex

25 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I completely forgot to follow up on this topic.

I'm conflicted. Geraldo Rivera stated on national TV that the National Enquirer has a reputation for being correct on political stories. Bamatex stated "it's worth noting that the Enquirer is rarely wrong when it breaks the news on political figures' affairs". Westend1 stated "there have been enough baseless allegations against those two [Hillary and Obama] to choke a horse" when referring to the Enquirer. So based on these statements, am I to believe that since the Enquirer is rarely wrong on political matters, that all of the baseless allegations are actually true about Hillary and Obama? Or is the truth really that the Enquirer engages in yellow journalism and gets lucky every once in a while? Someone please enlighten me because I know zero about the National Enquirer.

It's ironic that this story was started by the NE, yet I doubt any of us ever read it because we know it to be male bovine feces 99% of the time (except the story about the three headed alien who abducted a whole town in western Montana- that was real). :) 

5 hours ago, Englebert said:

I completely forgot to follow up on this topic.

I'm conflicted. Geraldo Rivera stated on national TV that the National Enquirer has a reputation for being correct on political stories. Bamatex stated "it's worth noting that the Enquirer is rarely wrong when it breaks the news on political figures' affairs". Westend1 stated "there have been enough baseless allegations against those two [Hillary and Obama] to choke a horse" when referring to the Enquirer. So based on these statements, am I to believe that since the Enquirer is rarely wrong on political matters, that all of the baseless allegations are actually true about Hillary and Obama? Or is the truth really that the Enquirer engages in yellow journalism and gets lucky every once in a while? Someone please enlighten me because I know zero about the National Enquirer.

Just pick one that's convenient. :)

57 minutes ago, westend1 said:

This is the hidden content, please

I don't know but here is what I found in about 2 seconds.

Thanks we1.  I knew it was trashy, but this link was over the top.  

I'm no legal expert, but how they stay in business is beyond me. I'd think they'd be up to their a-- in lawsuits.   

I do not post a lot on this site about politics. Ted Cruz clams to be a person to stand for Civil, and Christian liberties.  So I ask the question how can he be so supportive of the Kountze Cheerleading case, and never support, or for that matter never mention nor demand any justice for the Kountze Church Burning?  And to stay on the subject what politician Local, State, or Federal has demanded justice for the burning of the church? 

Edited by Mr.Green Jeans
Words left out