#1 Ft.Bend Elkins-vs- #5 Beaumont Ozen

This Panther team....  I'm telling you.  I'm very impressed.  They've answered every question that I've had about them all year.  Certain player's have stepped their game up and other players have shown their leadership throughout these playoffs.  Coaches keep having these kids prepared and ready to go.    Huge hurdle tomorrow, but the way I see it...  This team beat Central by 5 in the second round.  Ozen beat Central by 6 this year...  That 1 point would be all Ozen needs tomorrow to send them back to San Antonio.  Boys, please don't let up yet.  You have my support!

Sat by some Elkins fans they were celebrating like they won it all ,it was funny they were estactic they beat Yates . Even the police officers were saying Ozen doesn't stand a chance . The Elkins fans watched a half of Ozens game and were like we gonna beat them by 20. I just smiled because i dont think any team is 20 pts better than Ozen . But hey thats why you have opinions. Should be a good game idc what the score is just win thats all. By 1 or 30.. A win is a win. 

It's funny.  They're so confident and talking crap.  How easily they forget.  Ozen just beat Bush, a team that Elkins lost to this year.  

Also, they're thumping their chest celebrating like they won the nba finals after beating a Yates team that's nowhere as good as the traditionally good Yates teams of the past.

Factoring in also, in beating Central, Atwood was able to score his season high 31 points on them.  That tells me that Boyd and Comeaux will be eating and eating often in this game.  

It hey, what do I know?  

Its not just Elkins fans that think this game will be a blowout. I talked to plenty of casual fans and they are like "That game wont be close" Should be fun. I will have to make the "mad dash"  from the Campbell Center after the 6a game but I will be courtside for this one. Cant wait.

39 minutes ago, BIG SHOW said:

If Elkins takes care of the ball and takes away transition baskets from Ozen, then I give the advantage to Elkins. You have to make Ozen play a half court game. This is easier said then done. If Ozen can get the turnovers and run then they get the advantage.  

The thing about it is Ozen can play the half court game....And with a team like Elkins that's small, Ozen will score very often.  Not a lot of size....