Silsbee 84 Smithville 76/Final

WOSgrad

You always hear about games where the team left it all on the floor. The game between Silsbee and Smithville was just that. Both teams left it all on the floor. One team had better shooters and more bulk. The other was more athletic and probably more aggressive. In the end both teams gave it all. I saw the ref check on one girl. She came into the game hit the floor and came up bawling. Her team was ahead at the time. I don't think either team thought they would lose. It was one of the best girls games I ever witnessed. 

9 hours ago, scoopno1 said:

You always hear about games where the team left it all on the floor. The game between Silsbee and Smithville was just that. Both teams left it all on the floor. One team had better shooters and more bulk. The other was more athletic and probably more aggressive. In the end both teams gave it all. I saw the ref check on one girl. She came into the game hit the floor and came up bawling. Her team was ahead at the time. I don't think either team thought they would lose. It was one of the best girls games I ever witnessed. 

That "bawling" young lady had a broken arm.  

Represent Dakota,  let them Lady Tigers finish it for ya.