Odds of Ozen and Central playing in Region Finals

BADSANTA

1 hour ago, ozensfinest said:

You considered the post that transferred from kingwood a dominant big? LMAO! And I said nothing about the offers that they received so I'm not sure where this is coming from. I watched Atascosita play a veryyyyy undersized Sam Houston team close whom I think Ozen would also beat. I actually believe that they're better teams in 5A than 6A outside of desoto(because of the Bolden kid) I think Ozen could hang with any team in 6A.

I forgot, you're the expert on all things basketball.  LMAO!   I am going to call Jimmy Hicks and let him know ranking Fabian #2 in the 2017s behind only Vanderbilt is a big mistake according to one of our local yokels.  That statement alone proved you were as clueless as we all already knew.  Beat Atacocita?  Get outta here

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

I forgot, you're the expert on all things basketball.  LMAO!   I am going to call Jimmy Hicks and let him know ranking Fabian #2 in the 2017s behind only Vanderbilt is a big mistake according to one of our local yokels.  That statement alone proved you were as clueless as we all already knew.  Beat Atacocita?  Get outta here

You the same person that said Central was going to sweep Ozen Lmaooo and the fact that you credit Jim Hicks as credible tells me everything I need to know about your knowledge of basketball.I go off what I see when I watch players/teams play not where Jim Hicks have a kid ranked. If we're talking about the same kid I believe he's #35 for Atascosita he's FAR from a dominant post at least he wasn't the times I've watched him.

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

But they are guards and the '6"9 player for VP is Vanderbuilt who is a wing player, not a post.

Guards? Since when was Nijal & Tj guards? Smhh I'm guessing you've never watched Vanderbilt play cause he's clearly a PF smhhh y'all will get on here and say anything just cause he handles the ball and shoots the 3 don't make him a wing lmaooo

5 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

You the same person that said Central was going to sweep Ozen Lmaooo and the fact that you credit Jim Hicks as credible tells me everything I need to know about your knowledge of basketball  

6 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

I know, crazy me.  Didn't see Oxen winning one out of three.  But congrats!!

The fact you would think anyone on this planet would think you know more about basketball than Jimmy tells me everything I already knew about you.  Excepting of course you and maybe your immediate family. 

But I know, I know, those dumb college coaches will have just "bought into the hype too" lmao 

Basketball is a game of matchups Atascocita has had some very close games with Kingwood, Dekaney,SamHouston,TheWoodlands. So who's to say who couldnt beat who, anyways i believe the backcourt of a Boyd & Comeaux are just as talented as some of these houston guys wih the exception of Caldwell and Fox. But Boyd is CLEARLY a top 5 guard in the greater houston area and maybe top 10 in state, where he goes to college has nothing with his skill level . We all know its about opportunites and those guys were in a bigger setting. To say a kid is better because he is going to a bigger school is ridiculous and im sure some of you are way smarter than that. Also Fabian White is legit OF he can really play , he is without a doubt the best big in the 2017 in this area. Jmo

Ok before talk about Bush we  havent even played New Caney yet.. ONE GAME AT A TIME... But didnt want to play Central which is why they took all day to make a decision when they found out Ozen was the 1st seed they gave Elkins the 1st seed with no flip. They believe their chances are better against Ozen. They are not big as some would think trust me, size wise ozen and bush are equal, bush doesnt play ANY of the bigs kids on the bench so thats out the window. But we shall see what these playoffs hold. I know its a lot of HATERS out there wishing Ozen or Central lose so they can get fingers ready to type away.. All i can say is good luck with that !!!!

8 minutes ago, BlkMamba24 said:

Basketball is a game of matchups Atascocita has had some very close games with Kingwood, Dekaney,SamHouston,TheWoodlands. So who's to say who couldnt beat who, anyways i believe the backcourt of a Boyd & Comeaux are just as talented as some of these houston guys wih the exception of Caldwell and Fox. But Boyd is CLEARLY a top 5 guard in the greater houston area and maybe top 10 in state, where he goes to college has nothing with his skill level . We all know its about opportunites and those guys were in a bigger setting. To say a kid is better because he is going to a bigger school is ridiculous and im sure some of you are way smarter than that. Also Fabian White is legit OF he can really play , he is without a doubt the best big in the 2017 in this area. Jmo

A lot of people share that opinion.  I've seen him play maybe 4 or 5 times.  But I've always been impressed. 

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

I know, crazy me.  Didn't see Oxen winning one out of three.  But congrats!!

The fact you would think anyone on this planet would think you know more about basketball than Jimmy tells me everything I already knew about you.  Excepting of course you and maybe your immediate family. 

But I know, I know, those dumb college coaches will have just "bought into the hype too" lmao 

You think Big Sandy is good so I don't expect you to understand lol....Show me where I said I know more than Hicks but for you to say "Hicks has him ranked behind Vanderbilt" like Hicks word and rankings are the end all be all is laughable to me. One thing I do know is that I know more basketball than YOU thats for sure. 

17 minutes ago, BlkMamba24 said:

Ok before talk about Bush we  havent even played New Caney yet.. ONE GAME AT A TIME... But didnt want to play Central which is why they took all day to make a decision when they found out Ozen was the 1st seed they gave Elkins the 1st seed with no flip. They believe their chances are better against Ozen. They are not big as some would think trust me, size wise ozen and bush are equal, bush doesnt play ANY of the bigs kids on the bench so thats out the window. But we shall see what these playoffs hold. I know its a lot of HATERS out there wishing Ozen or Central lose so they can get fingers ready to type away.. All i can say is good luck with that !!!!

Bush's guards are younger too.  It's funny because I know some folks who would much rather play Bush than Elkins, even several weeks ago.  I definitely like that matchup better for Ozen, not that they couldn't beat Elkins too.  As you say, a lot of times it's about matchups and I think Bush's strengths play into Ozen's. 

26 minutes ago, BlkMamba24 said:

Basketball is a game of matchups Atascocita has had some very close games with Kingwood, Dekaney,SamHouston,TheWoodlands. So who's to say who couldnt beat who, anyways i believe the backcourt of a Boyd & Comeaux are just as talented as some of these houston guys wih the exception of Caldwell and Fox. But Boyd is CLEARLY a top 5 guard in the greater houston area and maybe top 10 in state, where he goes to college has nothing with his skill level . We all know its about opportunites and those guys were in a bigger setting. To say a kid is better because he is going to a bigger school is ridiculous and im sure some of you are way smarter than that. Also Fabian White is legit OF he can really play , he is without a doubt the best big in the 2017 in this area. Jmo

Maybe so but the times I've watched Atascosita he was a non factor so I can only go off what I've seen.

2 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

You think Big Sandy is good so I don't expect you to understand lol....Show me where I said I know more than Hicks but for you to say "Hicks has him ranked behind Vanderbilt" like Hicks word and rankings are the end all be all is laughable to me. One thing I do know is that I know more basketball than YOU thats for sure. 

I was just making a point.  I honestly didn't know where he was ranked until you thought it was so ridiculous I said he was one of the better big men in the Houston area.  So I was making a point.  But you are so bad at making a coherent argument and so good at owning yourself, I wouldn't expect you to understand.  As far as you knowing more basketball than me or anyone else, that may be the funniest thing you've ever said.  I will say I will defer to you on the intramural 6 foot and under leagues though...

11 minutes ago, BlkMamba24 said:

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see there's some ill wishers waiting for the opportunity to implode within the privacy of their twisted minds.Winning isnt everything its the only thing per the late Vince Lombardi and Ozen win more than they lose and some have a problem with that.

4 minutes ago, JustUs said:

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see there's some ill wishers waiting for the opportunity to implode within the privacy of their twisted minds.Winning isnt everything its the only thing per the late Vince Lombardi and Ozen win more than they lose and some have a problem with that.

At this point, everyone should be rooting for all the area schools. 

14 hours ago, ozensfinest said:

Guards? Since when was Nijal & Tj guards? Smhh I'm guessing you've never watched Vanderbilt play cause he's clearly a PF smhhh y'all will get on here and say anything just cause he handles the ball and shoots the 3 don't make him a wing lmaooo

What about the fact that he dribbles the ball up most of the time and runs the offenses from the point?  Google "Magic Johnson."   Here's a hint:. Just because you are over 6-6 doesn't mean you can't play guard.  Granted he should be playing PF but VP is so weak he has to play guard I guess. 

14 hours ago, BlkMamba24 said:

LoL shut the front door....Assumed when you were #1 you'd play anybody specifically in the playoffs....

3 hours ago, TxHoops said:

What about the fact that he dribbles the ball up most of the time and runs the offenses from the point?  Google "Magic Johnson."   Here's a hint:. Just because you are over 6-6 doesn't mean you can't play guard.  Granted he should be playing PF but VP is so weak he has to play guard I guess. 

Drayman Green brings the ball up the court all the time...that makes him a guard too? Lol you serious?

29 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

Drayman Green brings the ball up the court all the time...that makes him a guard too? Lol you serious?

#30 is Steph Curry, not Draymond.  Hth

When the man who brings the ball up the court, calls the plays, and runs the offense is the same guy, we basketball guys call that a point guard.  To help even further, in football games, the guy who takes the snap under center and either hands off, runs, or passes is called the quarterback.  

But in all seriousness, my kid has been reading your posts ITT and laughing his behind off.  You have to settle a bet for us.  Are you:

1) the biggest troll in the history of the Internet 

or 

2) completely clueless 

It's one of the two and at this point, I honestly don't know anymore.  

2 hours ago, JustUs said:

LoL shut the front door....Assumed when you were #1 you'd play anybody specifically in the playoffs....

No joke.  But I'm assuming since Elkins beat Bush this week and has a better record, they will be the new #1.  And maybe it's me and I'm wrong but I think that's a bad choice on Bush's part.  I hope I'm right and they're sitting home after round 2.