• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• Last time around they had Twitter to help out with their censorship.  Not this time!!  Thanks you Elon!
    • Is this what it's for?   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up @Big girl  @UT alum   @Boyz N Da Hood        Thoughts?!
    • I think you’re splitting hairs. If a kid for instance doesn’t like the spring workouts for football while playing in season baseball and feels its detrimental to his future in baseball, then the kid and parent need to make a decision if playing football the next season is the right choice. I’m saying that decision is based on the kid and parent and who cares what the football coach thinks about the decision. No knock towards football coaches or any coach, that’s a decision between the kid and his family. It’s a hypothetical situation. Maybe I worded it wrong or you’re taking it the wrong way.
    • But that's not what you said. You said if a "kid doesn't like how coaches are running a program" they can make their own decision. A kid not wanting to play anymore is one thing, a parent letting a kid stop liking the sport because of disagreement with how the program is run is completely different. 
    • 21-6A Channelview- 7 Humble Atascocita- 6 Humble Atascocita- 4 Channelview- 3 Tied 1-1   Pasadena Dobie- 10 Humble Summer Creek- 4     21-3A/22-3A Huntington- 10 Kountze-9   Diboll- 3 Anahuac-1 Diboll advances