Super Bowl 50

11 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Osweiler would've won if he'd started.  Peyton didn't do anything all night.  It was all the D, along with some bad play from Carolina

Exactly right. Fact is Cam had two huge turnovers one for td and the other one lead to the game clincher. Manning was just along for the ride at this point in his career. Now he has 2 rings and was already a lock for the hall of fame with every passing record you can imagine. Cam be having nightmares about Miller tonight.

10 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

Brady is a beast but those edge rushers for Denver are just nasty. How bout Philpps dialing up that D. PNG homer. I'm sure Brady sleeps fine at night with 4 rings and a super model for a wife. Another lock hall of famer. 

Wade is one of the best DCs in the biz.  I think they said 21 teams filled that spot before he got hired by Denver last year?  Crazy.  

22 hours ago, NDNation said:

Cam definitely does not want to be interviewed. Lol Just got up and walked.

All fun and games when winning, but when he loses and the pressure gets to hot, Superman becomes Superboy.  I defended his on the field antics with co-workers, but maybe they were right about his being a jerk.  I know he does right by the kids, but he lost a fan here.

On February 9, 2016 at 3:13 PM, PhatMack19 said:

This is the hidden content, please

I don't have anything personal against Beyonce. If she has politically motivated songs, let her peddle them on her CDs. When any artist is asked to perform in front of the largest audience in history, then discretion should be used. CBS is responsible for allowing this to air. What happened to sensorship? And since we all want to be politically correct, doesn't CBS owe it to their viewers not to offend?

23 minutes ago, baddog said:

I don't have anything personal against Beyonce. If she has politically motivated songs, let her peddle them on her CDs. When any artist is asked to perform in front of the largest audience in history, then discretion should be used. CBS is responsible for allowing this to air. What happened to sensorship? And since we all want to be politically correct, doesn't CBS owe it to their viewers not to offend?

That kind of crap is right up the media's alley.  Will give them something to report on.