2016 CFB Longhorns

UTfanatic

I've watched Reggie since he was in the 7th grade, going up against my nephews at Alvin.  He's the real deal, no question.  Fun fact of the day, he went to Nolan Ryan Jr. High School, which is physically in Pearland, but part of  Alvin ISD.  As far as size goes, he was as big in 8th grade as he is now, but not nearly as fast.

1 hour ago, Eagle11 said:

BulldogBacker......I was at a track meet last Friday and ran into Reggie Hemphill-Mapps.......he was very small to me. I would find it hard to believe he was over 165 pounds. Very nice kid though, we talked for a few minutes and he seemed really pleased with the class he is a part of.

Boys like Reggie is what I like. 

You gotta wanna be a Horn. 

Hookem

I think y'all need to give the guy a look in the new offense before writing him off. There's a reason only a handful of college teams run the WCO... It's just too complicated for most college athletes to process that much info in such a short time period. Swooped may end up being Gorrapallo redeaux before the end of the season. But he might also Swooped it up, who knows!