2016 CFB Longhorns

UTfanatic

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

You do realize there are three boxes left out of that diagram, right?  Or did that slip past your aggy steel-trap of a mind? If you can't tell from 10 seconds of the spring game who our QB will be this year, well, it wouldn't really surprise anyone around here.

You can't blame him.   Poor aggy doesn't hang on to QBs long enough to be able to make comparisons...

4 minutes ago, team first said:

Love watching the 30/30 on the Boz. 

he made them his _itch 

Really?

Hey get this: Loved watching Bielema make lsu his the past 2 years, after the 3rd straight time this year Jen might make lsu hers as well. Hows Coastal Carolina treating yall this weekend? 

Off topic...slightly off topic...UH-alum here (Class of 1994)...tell me about former UT RB Duke Catalon (spelling?).  He is penciled in as one of the Coogs RBs coming out of spring practice and I like what I have read about him, i.e., size, speed, toughness.  Why did he leave Austin?  I know Texas has a stable of talent, but DC was highly regarded out of HS, and Texas seemed to be a good fit for him, i.e., running the ball downhill.  What sayeth the UT faithful about the DC?  We need to find a strong RB to run between the tackles to replace Kenneth Farrow, who was a tough kid that always found a way to get us the extra yard  needed and he took care of the football...is DC our guy to replace Kenneth Farrow? Thanks in advance.

Go Indians (PN-G) and Coogs (UH).  Peace.