2016 CFB Longhorns

UTfanatic

2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Won the Texas Bowl versus an amateur team in 2014, only thing is we didnt make up a banner: the box score did. :)

We don't brag about playing or winning 3rd tier level bowls either.  But when you've played in the biggest of games, that's what happens.  Like when Arkansas did that one time in 1964...

Ok, I gotta stop ripping on Arky.  My better half's family is from there, my father in law played there under Broyles, and my man Clinton is from there.  Other than their current coach is a fat perv (which may be better than the skinny perv he replaced), I generally don't have an issue with the Hogs. 

8 minutes ago, GCMPats said:

Really? It's Toledo. You lost to Toledo. You can't spin that one. It will always be Toledo. You're in the SEC. You're not supposed to lose to Toledo. Ever.

UT was rank, not ranked. 

Top25 team. They would've beaten that crap turd from Austin last year, yall got shut out by Iowa State. Not Iowa, not Iowa School of the Blind, IOWA STATE. LMAO! John L. Smith wouldn't have lost to Iowa State. Good grief 

Needs to worry more about aggy than your former SWC daddy.  If I'm not mistaken, arky is one team aggy hasn't lost against since joining the SEC.  Although it has been closer of late than when the Ags almost hung 60 and won by half a hundred in their SEC debut against the piggies...

10 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Needs to worry more about aggy than your former SWC daddy.  If I'm not mistaken, arky is one team aggy hasn't lost against since joining the SEC.  Although it has been closer of late than when the Ags almost hung 60 and won by half a hundred in their SEC debut against the piggies...

Bret wasn't coaching. Big difference. But he was coaching December 29th 2014 though. 

18 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Top25 team. They would've beaten that crap turd from Austin last year, yall got shut out by Iowa State. Not Iowa, not Iowa School of the Blind, IOWA STATE. LMAO! John L. Smith wouldn't have lost to Iowa State. Good grief 

Based on who makes bowl games from the SEC, Iowa State makes a bowl game last year if they are in the SEC.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Incorrect. But they did win their version of a bowl game shutting out that pathetic piece of bevo last yr. 

Yes. They probably got a trophy for that one. It means something to beat the University of Texas. Some schools write songs about it. Plus, it gets people all erotic and such.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Bret wasn't coaching. Big difference. But he was coaching December 29th 2014 though. 

December 29th, 2014.  The second biggest day in piggy history (I assume) behind their sole championship exactly 50 years earlier.  

And poor Bert hasn't beaten aggy either.  Or is "taking aggy to OT" good enough for the hogs?  If he needs help, I can probably get him Case McCoy's number...