Paris, TX Basketball

I see they are #2 in 4A and LA Marque is now #1. Has anyone seen either of these teams play this season? 

I have seen La Marque about 5 times. They are legit!!

Paris record is 18-1, but their schedule is a little suspect.

Whoever comes out of Region IV will be tough. 5 teams are currently in top 15. La Marque, Brazosport, Stafford, Liberty Hill and Wharton.

Paris has had this type of record for the last 4 years and they have stayed around 20th in the rankings . But buy the second round of playoffs there gone every year. And LA Marque will have a few loses in district witch I see there district being pretty crazy really every game will be who came to play. 

Paris finished their season 30-1 last year with their only loss coming to Dallas Madison in the playoffs. They only lost 2 of of their last 50 games. Unfortunately for them they'll have to get through the Region II gauntlet again against teams like Argyle, Triple A, Dallas Madison, Dallas Lincoln, and Dallas Carter. 

Paris finished their season 30-1 last year with their only loss coming to Dallas Madison in the playoffs. They only lost 2 of of their last 50 games. Unfortunately for them they'll have to get through the Region II gauntlet again against teams like Argyle, Triple A, Dallas Madison, Dallas Lincoln, and Dallas Carter. 

True.

As I said about Region IV, will ring the same for Region II. They currently have 5 teams in top 15. Paris, Argyle, Lincoln, Carter and Madison.