Port Arthur Memorial 59, Beaumont Central 67/Final

WOSgrad

Any word on how No. 10 for Memorial and No. 12 for Central are?

No. 10 flipped over someone and I got word from someone near by his shoulder probably dislocated and No. 12 had his head bounce off the court. He wanted back in but the refs were smart to tell the young man to sit for the rest of the game.

I dont know what has to be done about the officiating these days and its not just a Beaumont thing but officials everywhere. Some of these obviously have personal problems against coaches ,players, fan base etc etc. The YMBL, Silsbee vs WB, Fred Williams, Memorial vs Central are some of the worst officiating ive seen in my life .

Any word on how No. 10 for Memorial and No. 12 for Central are?

No. 10 flipped over someone and I got word from someone near by his shoulder probably dislocated and No. 12 had his head bounce off the court. He wanted back in but the refs were smart to tell the young man to sit for the rest of the game.

Dont know about the Memorial kid,  it #12 will be ok.  He was taken to the hospital last night after the game.  Nothing broken, fractured or bruised.  He'll be suited up next game.  He went I. as a precautionary measure.  Atwood took a spill like that last year I think and he was ok.  Kid is tough as nails.