Texas at #12 Baylor

PhatMack19

Texas is kicking that butt so far.  For those that are watching, am I being biased when I say that the Baylor qb body slammed the defender who had picked him off after the defender had stepped out of bounds and given himself up?  It happened right in front of the Texas bench, and led to a bench clearing fight, but the announcers all seemed to act like the Texas players were entirely to blame, and that the Baylor player had done nothing wrong.  You can clearly see the official blowing the play dead before the Baylor qb pulled the wrestling body slam tackle.

Texas is kicking that butt so far.  For those that are watching, am I being biased when I say that the Baylor qb body slammed the defender who had picked him off after the defender had stepped out of bounds and given himself up?  It happened right in front of the Texas bench, and led to a bench clearing fight, but the announcers all seemed to act like the Texas players were entirely to blame, and that the Baylor player had done nothing wrong.  You can clearly see the official blowing the play dead before the Baylor qb pulled the wrestling body slam tackle.

•  

I thought it was may have been rough, but Texas players should have just let be and hit him a little late the next possession if they were that angry. It wasn't bad enough to warrant any reaction such as shoving a the Baylor WR/QB down right in front of the ref and then surrounding him because the Texas wasn't hurt. It's 17-0 and Baylor is using a WR, that already sad enough. I have been saying all season, that Baylor with their attitude on offense was going to get into a fight, and I think this was just the beginning. This game will probably not be one either will want to remember.

If they lose this game to a waterboy QB. They better cut and fire the whole damn lot.

Baylor talks so much crap. The Baptist convention needs to revoke their charter. Thug U.

Already have a long time ago. I think it was in the early 2000s. That's why you hear from old Baylor graduates, "I went to school when Baylor was Baptist."