All District teams?

BMTSoulja1

Im surprised a certain Indian fan isn't on here posting pics of participation ribbons.  

he's busy buying up 10,000 boxes of tissue to pass out to the rest of you injuns to use after two certain games next yr, dont mind him, he'll be on here soon. 

LOL.. When I got called Tuesday night with the results i just laughed.. Im not mad, I have come to realize it is a joke over the years.. It kinda started back when Jayce Nelson (now at Lamar), tore the district up and didnt even make the team. For the past 5 years its more of a feel sorry team than a real legit team.. But that being said.. If it was legit, you wouldnt have hardly anyone other than a Indian, Bulldog, or Jaguar on the team.. So to make it fair the ribbons get handed out... But as I say... It all takes care of itself on Friday Nights..... How Lebaran didnt make it is just crazy... Krautz should have been Co MVP... But in todays simple minded world, uneducated folks think stats mean your good... So I guess the thinking is if you run for umpteen thousand yards in the wing T your good.. Im more into Wins, not stats.... But then again, I was the dad everyone hated in Little League... I was about winning, not participant ribbons... PEACE folks.....................

Just for the record... If I was picking a legit team (to win) it would read like this on the offensive side....

Head Coach                      Larry Neauman

OC                                     Brandon Fairclothe

QB:                                    Morse

R:                                       Whaley

Z:                                       Sullivan

Y:                                       Giblin

H:                                       Krautz

X:                                       Duke

LOL.. When I got called Tuesday night with the results i just laughed.. Im not mad, I have come to realize it is a joke over the years.. It kinda started back when Jayce Nelson (now at Lamar), tore the district up and didnt even make the team. For the past 5 years its more of a feel sorry team than a real legit team.. But that being said.. If it was legit, you wouldnt have hardly anyone other than a Indian, Bulldog, or Jaguar on the team.. So to make it fair the ribbons get handed out... But as I say... It all takes care of itself on Friday Nights..... How Lebaran didnt make it is just crazy... Krautz should have been Co MVP... But in todays simple minded world, uneducated folks think stats mean your good... So I guess the thinking is if you run for umpteen thousand yards in the wing T your good.. Im more into Wins, not stats.... But then again, I was the dad everyone hated in Little League... I was about winning, not participant ribbons... PEACE folks.....................

The only losing team that has a player that has an argument to stay is Ozen's Tyler and Boyd.  The Baytown Lee kids?  I don't know...  

Seriously! You guys call me out for calling out coaches about doing their jobs and now you want to call out the coaches for nominating kids on the all district teams? Really? Blake Rowe had 996 yards AT FULLBACK (I know where your thinking is at) which means he had to do A LOT of blocking as well. Fullback. Haylon Leckelt was the second leading rusher in district and didn't play but part of the 1st quarter against PNG (1242 yds) So, if you run a spread offense and your QB throws for 1000 yds and he's from mid-county, he should AUTOMATICALLY get it? What about the Lumberton kid Yarborough who had a big year and should have got mention at QB? Hey, in 2011 Montana Quirante led the district in rushing at QB and was all district in linebacker and didn't get the MVP, it was given to Ozen's Jones who DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE YARDS MQ DID or play on defense! The kid from Baytown Lee had some really good stats on a really crummy team. 16 PNG kids are on that list and 16 Ned kids are on that list...if that ain't biased and parcipation I don't know what is. I didn't count Central because I got pissed (I believe they were 5 - 5, wow). Biased towards Jefferson County and always is. You guys need to check yourself including SoulJa, Stattrax and Ol Gabe. BTW Stattrax, we run the SLOT-T not the wing-T, big difference...google it. SMH, YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC.

Edited by robanadana

Silsbee 

District MVP- QB #5 Dontre Thomas

Newcomer of the year- RB #26 Adonis Thomas

Coach of the year- HC Bobby McGallion

1st Team WR- #15 Kolten Mackey

1st Team OL- #75 Patrick Hudson & #62 Charles Siggers

2nd Team OL- #60 Jeffrey Collins & #55 KeyShawn Davis

1st Team DE- #8 Michael McCain

1st Team DL- #54 Jonathan Hageon

1st Team DB- #19 Westin Avera

2nd Team LB- #52 Tyler Coutee & #4 Desmond Armstrong 

2nd Team DB- #17 Mason Murray

Edited by SilsbeeFootball15

Seriously! You guys call me out for calling out coaches about doing their jobs and now you want to call out the coaches for nominating kids on the all district teams? Really? Blake Rowe had 996 yards AT FULLBACK (I know where your thinking is at) which means he had to do A LOT of blocking as well. Fullback. Haylon Leckelt was the second leading rusher in district and didn't play but part of the 1st quarter against PNG (1242 yds) So, if you run a spread offense and your QB throws for 1000 yds and he's from mid-county, he should AUTOMATICALLY get it? What about the Lumberton kid Yarborough who had a big year and should have got mention at QB? Hey, in 2011 Montana Quirante led the district in rushing at QB and was all district in linebacker and didn't get the MVP, it was given to Ozen's Jones who DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE YARDS MQ DID or play on defense! The kid from Baytown Lee had some really good stats on a really crummy team. 16 PNG kids are on that list and 16 Ned kids are on that list...if that ain't biased and parcipation I don't know what is. I didn't count Central because I got pissed (I believe they were 5 - 5, wow). Biased towards Jefferson County and always is. You guys need to check yourself including SoulJa, Stattrax and Ol Gabe. BTW Stattrax, we run the SLOT-T not the wing-T, big difference...google it. SMH, YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC.

A-freaking-MEN!!!!!!!!!!!

What did I do?  Didn't say anything about Vidor....