SATCH JV drops out of BISD/YMBL

Poorly organized tournament i see why teams dont come the top of bracket looks like a war zone...lol... The bottom is a cake walk you do the math...but hey sometimes walking thru the fire aint that bad when your mentally tough and have fresh legs. Hahaha

...or the team on the bottom half of the bracket can focus on more important things...  Like culinary arts.... 

Poorly organized tournament i see why teams dont come the top of bracket looks like a war zone...lol... The bottom is a cake walk you do the math...but hey sometimes walking thru the fire aint that bad when your mentally tough and have fresh legs. Hahaha

Do you know anything about Harker Heights, Mamba?  I am only asking because I don't know a thing about them other than some scores on MaxPreps against other teams I don't know much about.  ProVision I saw last week and wasn't overly impressed with them.  They struggled for most of the game against Houston Christian, a team I would consider average at best.  NOT saying the bottom of the bracket isn't easier though.

Played Harker Heights in the Cypress Inv. last year that was the best team Ozen faced they had everything you wanted , ProVision is solid they have a very good pg and bigs ,so its gonna be tough. Im just saying the bracket is unbalanced not complaining but you have 3 highly competitive teams at the top & 1 who has something to prove. As for the bottom you have a very good team and well you can do the math on the rest 

It's pretty easy to see which side of the bracket is the toughest and which is the easiest.

To balance things all you would need to do is switch HH with Sharpstown.

this shoud be the matchups

ozen vs sharpstown , memorial vs Provision, central vs longview, WB vs HH 

reason you move HH they could possibly play Ozen in the 3rd rd of the Cypress Inv. 

Played Harker Heights in the Cypress Inv. last year that was the best team Ozen faced they had everything you wanted , ProVision is solid they have a very good pg and bigs ,so its gonna be tough. Im just saying the bracket is unbalanced not complaining but you have 3 highly competitive teams at the top & 1 who has something to prove. As for the bottom you have a very good team and well you can do the math on the rest 

gotcha

One thing about brackets....  Everyone has to win and advance...  If that first game is tough, then so be it.  You'll be battle tested for that championship game...

Soulja, what you're saying makes no "competitive sense."  Why would you set up brackets to allow the weak teams cake walk into the semi-finals?

Soulja, what you're saying makes no "competitive sense."  Why would you set up brackets to allow the weak teams cake walk into the semi-finals?

...then theyll get torched and ran off the floor in front of that huge Simi-final crowd....  That's the thing with a tournament. The cream of the crop always rises...  And you can never create a perfect bracket.  Just let em play and let's see what happens....

...then theyll get torched and ran off the floor in front of that huge Simi-final crowd....  That's the thing with a tournament. The cream of the crop always rises...  And you can never create a perfect bracket.  Just let em play and let's see what happens....

Well, in this case with just 8 teams, it actually is pretty easy to set up a "perfect" (balanced) bracket. Mamba and I have shown you the options they have to do such thing.

The bracket is lopsided and really easy to fix.

Well, in this case with just 8 teams, it actually is pretty easy to set up a "perfect" (balanced) bracket. Mamba and I have shown you the options they have to do such thing.

The bracket is lopsided and really easy to fix.

There will be some that would complain.  Can't please everyone.  That's why I say you just play the games and see how it goes.  You face them earlier or later, but you will have to see them.  No one said that the first round tournament games have to be blowouts.  I find nothing wrong with a highly competitive and entertaining first round matchup.  My opinion on the matter.  Just like the playoff tournament or the state tournament.  You just might be playing the state champion in the first round.  Buckle up and let's roll...

Playoff brackets are not hand picked and the state tourney brackets are set up to have #1 and #2 seeds on opposite sides.

In this case, the bracket set up can be controlled to a point of balancing the field as best as possible.

Again, it is an easy fix. Just move HH to bottom and Sharpstown to top. Pretty simple to me.