excuses

Please stop all the excuses about how Crosby lost yesterday plz and thank you

what excuse have you seen? I have seen from each Crosby poster I know that we got beat by a better team all the way around.  Haven't complained about refs or the such.   Haven't seen my old favorite of 'they just wanted it more'.  

So yes this thread is worthless attempt to take a shot.

No I even saw somewhere said Crosby played a 6a team yesterday so I guess that's not an excuse if you gonna get all butthurt cuz I'm speaking the truth you may exit this thread no one told you to comment on this thread but whatever makes you sleep at night

so essentially this thread exist because you can't tell the difference between excuses and a discussion about school sizes in 5a.

Yesterday I made a comment about them now being a 6a school because I was surprised by the small fan base at the game considering the size.  More should have been there for RP, they would have throughly enjoyed themselves.

Get a grip and obess about something other than finding something to gripe at Crosby about.  You look silly

Tell me how does it make you look arguing with me over a thread like I said if you don't like what I post don't comment just like everyone else 

because I'm on about my 8th 16oz and just flowing!  You know it's ridiculous, I know it's ridiculous.  It's all good though.  I don't spend much time on the basketball thread, Cebtrsl and Ozen got that on lock.  So I guess I will start contributing to the dang political thread.  

if Navy beats UofH that game will be huge: a win puts them in a New Years Six bowl game. 

I don't see Houston stopping that O, gotta outscore them.  Look up most rushing TD's in NCAA history.  That's the offense you run when you don't have the athletes.  Surprising Paul Johnson doesn't do better with it with better athletes at Ga Tech.