HJ AND BS

CATMAN

THE STARTER NEED NOT PLAY BUT ABOUT HALF OF THE GAME

I still pick bs to win. but things were a little sloppy even with the starters. Angel, who played great in that game had just finished running cross country 2 weeks ago at the state run, so of course he's still getting into the basketball groove and trying to get out of the cross country state of mind. HJ is a serious team which we struggled against last year. I just think that we have to play better against HJ then we played against Huntington.

Edited by bsnative

I've known Angel almost all of his life. He is an extremely talented young man. I talked to him before the cross country state run and he told me basketball was something he couldn't even think about yet because he was still competing in cross country. He was ready to be in the gym with his team but his mind was still on cross country. So since he just started focusing fully on basketball less than 2 weeks ago yeah I'm sure he's getting into his groove. I don't think we've seen what he's fully capable of. This is his senior year and I think he's going to be way beyond what he did last year. just my opinion though.

I've known Angel almost all of his life. He is an extremely talented young man. I talked to him before the cross country state run and he told me basketball was something he couldn't even think about yet because he was still competing in cross country. He was ready to be in the gym with his team but his mind was still on cross country. So since he just started focusing fully on basketball less than 2 weeks ago yeah I'm sure he's getting into his groove. I don't think we've seen what he's fully capable of. This is his senior year and I think he's going to be way beyond what he did last year. just my opinion though.

I had always heard that most of those kids were in the gym year round.