Pre Season best in SETX?

aTmfan06

With Silsbee's predicted dominance they have let the air out of the balls at HJ and resurrected the cross country program until at least 2020 !! As far as top SETX performers go it would be hard to start a 5 man team without Arnold and Angel.

Those 2 and the dynamic duo from Central are ahead of the pack.  When you can touch rim without leaving the ground, you have my vote at the 5.

yeah, but he's a Central backer who knew they were the best all season!  Ozen proved how much he knows!!:)

And I know a great deal a about basketball.  Ozen and Central split in district, Central beat Ozen in a tournament.  That means that , with Ozen beating Central in the regional finals, that tells me that both teams played hard because it was a huge rivalry.  and as you know, rivalry games can go either direction.  Ozen and Central split games 2-2 last year.  So, if Ozen was 'better' as you've stated, then surely Ozen would have won the season series....  But, what do I know....

You're a Silsbee supporter, right?  What happened the last 2 times they've played Central?

It was a hard choice, but Boyd has just as much basketball skill for the 1 as Arnold, but he's stronger, bigger, taller, and probably has a better 3 ball.  Also, experience straight from the 5a state championship game the year before....

It was tough to even pick the PG position because there are no true PG's in the area. Boyd will  have to play the position but is really more of a 2 or 3 guard. The list would have been easier to fill out if positions weren't involved :)

It was tough to even pick the PG position because there are no true PG's in the area. Boyd will  have to play the position but is really more of a 2 or 3 guard. The list would have been easier to fill out if positions weren't involved :)

...but Boyd's height would not allow him to play SG, which is what he'll be playing in college.  Also, his skill set right now is the play PG.  He can pass, he can shoot, he probably has some of the better ball handles on the team...

...but Boyd's height would not allow him to play SG, which is what he'll be playing in college.  Also, his skill set right now is the play PG.  He can pass, he can shoot, he probably has some of the better ball handles on the team...

You wanna see how the PG position is supposed to be played, stick around for the game after Central-Victory Prep at the Hoopsgiving Classic.  You'll see two of the best you will see at the HS level going at it from the 1.  

The teams that get the breaks and get on a roll at the right time end up in San Antonio, that and being in the right region. It's often not the best team. Not sure it's a good idea to play a district rival 4 or 5 times either.

I completely agree...

I am just getting Soulja riled up and in form just like a preseason game!! Haha!

Hmmm....  And you did that...