H.W.

Mr. Buddy Garrity

@CNN: Former President George H.W. Bush knocks both Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld in a new book:

This is the hidden content, please

@nytimes: After years of holding back, former President George H.W. Bush has broken his public silence

@CNN: Former President George H.W. Bush knocks both Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld in a new book:

@nytimes: After years of holding back, former President George H.W. Bush has broken his public silence

I'm not sure this passes the smell test.  This doesn't sound like HW.  Don't get me wrong, he probably feels this way.  Remember, HW is NOT a conservative.  But, what doesn't sound  right is that he's basically ragging on his son.  They just don't do that. 

I'm not sure this passes the smell test.  This doesn't sound like HW.  Don't get me wrong, he probably feels this way.  Remember, HW is NOT a conservative.  But, what doesn't sound  right is that he's basically ragging on his son.  They just don't do that. 

I was thinking the same thing, but you have to remember, he's pretty old and that may be a factor.  H-ll I can't figure out who that old man is that stares at me every morning in my mirror.