Jasper 45 Huffman Hargrave 28/Final

WOSgrad

Good job to Jasper on putting a plan together and executing. #12 is a beast, the O-line and #35 are no slouch either. The defensive blitz scheme did well early but we did adjust to it and moved the ball later but we were already behind and then had to kick off to start the 3rd which ended in a big swing of points.

Does leave a bit of a sour taste when you go that far and on the second play of the game they have to move a Ref who obviously has no clue what is going on. I'll watch some film and see how bad it really was but from first impressions I can see why Jasper is so hard to beat at home. I know the nature of things says that he would call bad for both sides but Wow, it seemed very one sided. 

I know, it seems a bit salty even as I type it but it is no attempt to take away from Jasper players who played a heck of a game just my observation of how things went down. Jasper most likely comes out on top with a solid crew, but I'd sure have liked to see that game and not bite my tongue watching 4 quarters of a guy who only threw a flag either after another Ref threw one or after the play ended.

Jasper - Silsbee game needs to be webcast so I can listen while watching Huffman-LCM next week.

Good job to Jasper on putting a plan together and executing. #12 is a beast, the O-line and #35 are no slouch either. The defensive blitz scheme did well early but we did adjust to it and moved the ball later but we were already behind and then had to kick off to start the 3rd which ended in a big swing of points.

Does leave a bit of a sour taste when you go that far and on the second play of the game they have to move a Ref who obviously has no clue what is going on. I'll watch some film and see how bad it really was but from first impressions I can see why Jasper is so hard to beat at home. I know the nature of things says that he would call bad for both sides but Wow, it seemed very one sided. 

I know, it seems a bit salty even as I type it but it is no attempt to take away from Jasper players who played a heck of a game just my observation of how things went down. Jasper most likely comes out on top with a solid crew, but I'd sure have liked to see that game and not bite my tongue watching 4 quarters of a guy who only threw a flag either after another Ref threw one or after the play ended.

Jasper - Silsbee game needs to be webcast so I can listen while watching Huffman-LCM next week.

SETXsports.com on your cellphone with some head phones.