Prayers to Oklahoma State

PhatMack19

@kfor: Officials: 25-year-old Adacia Chambers has been arrested for DUI. #BREAKING #osuhomecoming

@ABC7: Adacia Chambers, 25, arrested after allegedly plowing through crowd at homecoming parade

This is the hidden content, please

Edited by Mr. Buddy Garrity

@kfor: Officials: 25-year-old Adacia Chambers has been arrested for DUI. #BREAKING #osuhomecoming

@ABC7: Adacia Chambers, 25, arrested after allegedly plowing through crowd at homecoming parade

@AP_Top25: MORE: Attorney for suspect in Oklahoma parade car crash says woman may have a mental illness

Wow - the following is a MADD website but if true, Oklahoma only has a max 1 year sentence for this type of offense?  I can verify that in Texas, it is indeed a second degree felony which carries a 2 - 20 year sentence. 

thats crazy

Sorry guys, just trying to figure out why a woman (or anyone) would be drunk that time of day. This is truly a shame.

She was probably not drunk, but on pills or some other substance.  

I feel like a jerk for saying this, but I was kinda relieved when it came out that this was a dui case.  When reports first came that the car ran over a police motorcycle and into the crowd, you immediately fear the worst.  I guess it's easier for me to process 1 drunk idiot, than a pre-planned terrorist attack designed to cause fear and panic across the country.  

She was probably not drunk, but on pills or some other substance.  

I feel like a jerk for saying this, but I was kinda relieved when it came out that this was a dui case.  When reports first came that the car ran over a police motorcycle and into the crowd, you immediately fear the worst.  I guess it's easier for me to process 1 drunk idiot, than a pre-planned terrorist attack designed to cause fear and panic across the country.  

I agree with you on the relief. We live in a dangerous world. I'm not afraid to go about my daily walk, but when I'm sitting at a stadium or with a crowd of people the thought that we are always at risk crosses my mind.

@ABC: OSU crash suspect Adacia Chambers granted psychological evaluation; held on $1,000,000 bond:

Thought all these nutjobs get a psychological evaluation??  Weird. I bet someone will try to pay that bail.