Nederland 35 Beaumont Central 20/Final

WOSgrad

Like I said earlier in the week,, always a great night sitting on the 50 on visitor side listening to excuses and how sorry the coaches are,, the looking up to the press box and complaining,,, all I can say is one thing,,, easy to complain when your in the stands,,, should of went to college and became a coach if you were so great of a coach..the guys try their best,,, just got beat by the better team,,, bottom line..I said that on here last Saturday after lumberton and central game,, no way they beat nederland,, guess I'm not as dumb as you all said....good luck the rest of the way to both teams

Edited by _chorizo11

I always worry when we play athletes like central and ozen. I am beginning to feel that no matter the amount of athletes we face, we win as a team. Krautz was best kid on the field tonight. No doubt about that. The refs kept central in the game more than they should. You could see the change in both sidelines when mayfield intercepted the pass. I hope all the nederland haters will finally understand thay even if you perceive us to be in a down year, the road the the DC runs thru nederland

Some of the worst officiating I've seen in 40 yrs of Bulldog football . And in the end they cost Central too , when I thought they were keeping the underdog in the game , they proved me wrong ! Just not competent . I am usually pro ref , I have good friends who are longtime Big 12/SEC/NFL officials -----but , I know they probably did the best they knew how and it is indeed a thankless job , usually done for love of the game ! 

Central fans was calling for the coaches head.  Central have 3 running plays and 2 pass plays.  The momentum changed on that interception. #22 from Nederland was in beast mode tonight.

Hmm maybe the team just did not execute , although play calling was suspect ?  Great game 22 .

Great game Nederland, NEWMAN is truly the best Coach in the area, Good Luck for the rest of the reason!

The only problem I had was with #40 he when directly at Whaley (#12) knee when Whaley was not even in the play ,the play was on the opposite side of the field , that was one of the most dirty plays I have see in a while..But best wishes to him (#40) in his College career .

Great game Nederland, NEWMAN is truly the best Coach in the area, Good Luck for the rest of the reason!

The only problem I had was with #40 he when directly at Whaley (#12) knee when Whaley was not even in the play ,the play was on the opposite side of the field , that was one of the most dirty plays I have see in a while..But best wishes to him (#40) in his College career .

Tran plays hard but hit was dirty, now I don't even know if he knew he hit him there exactly. Not making excuses for him but he plays hard, and usually hurts himself at times.

Tran plays hard but hit was dirty, now I don't even know if he knew he hit him there exactly. Not making excuses for him but he plays hard, and usually hurts himself at times.

But hitting a player that has nothing to do with the play , Mayfield I have repect for you on here but we both have sons that play its no excuse for that.

Hitting that kid straight on his knee, what if we done that to your son that was DIRTY but your son had a great game and oh Krautz is Real

Wow, I hope he's ok. One of my son's is out with a torn ACL and the other had to kick extra points and was hit very late after a made extra point on his legs.  I think some kids don't care who they hurt and play to win at any and all cost. No room for that. I hope Whaley turns out ok.

Believe it or not, I'm not mad nor am I surprised about this game outcome.  I sat on Nederland's side for this game, and when Nederland fans were nervous after being down 13-7, I told them, and I quote.... 'don't worry.  Second half will come, and y'all will beat us.  You'll outcoach us once again and pick up the win...  And that's exactly what happens.  Nederland add adjustments and we didn't.  Nederland found ways to get their best player the ball where he could do damage.  We couldn't.  We went 3 and out in crucial parts of the game, NEDERLAND I dont believe had a 3 and out.  We started the game off playing great defense...  With 4 down linemen...  Second half, we go to 3 linemen and get torched in the run game.  Someone was all in the interviews all week talking about beating Nederland because he's never beat them.  You'd think he would have had a game plan and a backup plan.  Obviously not.  And how come our receivers run no routs?  You know what?  Never mind...  I'm cutting this one short tonight.  

#theverdictisstillout
#thirdyearstillnotsold
#secondversesameasfirst

Believe it or not, I'm not mad nor am I surprised about this game outcome.  I sat on Nederland's side for this game, and when Nederland fans were nervous after being down 13-7, I told them, and I quote.... 'don't worry.  Second half will come, and y'all will beat us.  You'll outcoach us once again and pick up the win...  And that's exactly what happens.  Nederland add adjustments and we didn't.  Nederland found ways to get their best player the ball where he could do damage.  We couldn't.  We went 3 and out in crucial parts of the game, NEDERLAND I dont believe had a 3 and out.  We started the game off playing great defense...  With 4 down linemen...  Second half, we go to 3 linemen and get torched in the run game.  Someone was all in the interviews all week talking about beating Nederland because he's never beat them.  You'd think he would have had a game plan and a backup plan.  Obviously not.  And how come our receivers run no routs?  You know what?  Never mind...  I'm cutting this one short tonight.  

#theverdictisstillout
#thirdyearstillnotsold
#secondversesameasfirst

soulja was that you sitting behind us at the top

No I said it was dirty, I said I don't know if he realized what he did. I would be pissed as his parents, coach, and himself should be. I hope Neumann made him aware of what he done, or could have done to Whaley career. From where I was it looked serious, and I hope he is ok.

IT HAS TO BE CHECKED, MAN NEUMAN CAN COACH, HE NEEDS TO GIVE CENTRAL STAFF A FEW SUMMER CLASSES 

ps

THERE FRIENDS CAN SAY WHAT THEY WANT BUT EVERYONE CAN SEE THEIR PREPARATION AND ADJUSTMENT NEEDS WORK IT SHOWS.

BUT BULLDOGS GOOD LUCK AND MAN I DIDN'T KNOW IT RAIN SO HARD IN NEDERLAND THIS WEEK EVEN THE REF WERE SAYING HOW WET THE GROUNDS WERE

Edited by understand

IT HAS TO BE CHECKED, MAN NEUMAN CAN COACH, HE NEEDS TO GIVE CENTRAL STAFF A FEW SUMMER CLASES 

ps

THERE FRIENDS CAN SAY WHAT THEY WANT BUT EVERYONE CAN SEE THEIR PREPARATION AND ADJUSTMENT NEEDS WORK IT SHOWS.

BUT BULLDOGS GOOD LUCK AND MAN I DIDN'T KNOW IT RAIN SO HARD IN NEDERLAND THIS WEEK EVEN THE REF WERE SAYING HOW WET THE GROUNDS WERE

It was a lot of slipping going on guess they left sprinklers on to long

The kidwas fast, but congrats...  He outran a linebacker.  The corners were blocked and the safety wasn't even inv the play.  He was inside for some reason.  But congrats on out running a linebacker...

I agree on THAT play. But, in the 2nd half he got the corner every time. Wet field and all. #onemanwreckingcrew

The kidwas fast, but congrats...  He outran a linebacker.  The corners were blocked and the safety wasn't even inv the play.  He was inside for some reason.  But congrats on out running a linebacker...

KRAUTZ, HE IS A GOOD BACK A GREAT SYSTEM PLAYER, I WILL CHECK TO SEE IF HE BELONGS AT MEMORIAL LOL