Vidor 83 Baytown Lee 54/Final

WOSgrad

We had another fumble on a kickoff that resulted in a Lee touchdown. Again, we give up 14 points in the first two minutes. Again, they take it to the house the first play from scrimmage. The defensive coordinator need to go and Jeff needs to take it over. I guess scoring this many points is great but we won't make the playoffs if we don't learn to play defense, period. We've never scored 83 points in a game and I believe this is the best Pirate offense I've ever seen. Colby Humble and co. will only get better as he learns the position. And, Colby and Haylon are back next year.

We had another fumble on a kickoff that resulted in a Lee touchdown. Again, we give up 14 points in the first two minutes. Again, they take it to the house the first play from scrimmage. The defensive coordinator need to go and Jeff needs to take it over. I guess scoring this many points is great but we won't make the playoffs if we don't learn to play defense, period. We've never scored 83 points in a game and I believe this is the best Pirate offense I've ever seen. Colby Humble and co. will only get better as he learns the position. And, Colby and Haylon are back next year.

Best I saw was few yrs ago when Montana was a fresh,Vidor had monster O/L & 3 headed monster rush attack w/3,600 yds on the ground.If only Montana had been a jr/sr qb on that team .Just met a salty Dayt team.

Best I saw was few yrs ago when Montana was a fresh,Vidor had monster O/L & 3 headed monster rush attack w/3,600 yds on the ground.If only Montana had been a jr/sr qb on that team .Just met a salty Dayt team.

I believe this one is just as good liltex. Haylon is the best running back we've had and he's just a junior. Good conversation we had about that last night at the EC game.

DC needs to quit trying to call plays with his stupid numbers.  No scheme is worth a darn if you cannot tackle or stop drives.  It's like Swiss cheese.  Very embarrassing.  Not comparable to the level of athletes on the field.

****Vidors offense is phenomenal and they are getting better every week . Put up 83 points with the starters only playing one drive in the second half. ****Lots of speed

****Vidors Defense seems to be getting worse every week but I think that is due to our weakness being exposed( its not a secret anymore). I did see a glimmer of hope in the second qtr , some tweaking was done with secondary personnel and they looked like an entirely different defense ( did not get scored on). In the third qtr they went back to the same personnel as the 1st qtr (same results). Vidors defensive coordinator is not the problem, the defensive scheme is good but got to plug in the right pieces in the voids.

Good Game Pirates ! i would love to see the offensive stats