Nederland 34 Beaumont Ozen 25/Final

WOSgrad

You have your opinion I have mine, we can disagree and still pull for the Dogs. We will see where this goes in the next two weeks.

Nederland is 2-0 in district,  Krautz is leading it in rushing......And you say give the ball to someone else, Really?                                                             Envy eats nothing, but it's own heart.

Nederland has one of the best offenses in our district, far from plain vanilla, solid quarterback who is a big surprise to me, big O-line, host of receivers, and a running back who can do it all. Krautz has IT, you can't coach IT, he just has IT. Give Krautz the ball and let IT happen. Love watching this kid run!! We have many weapons on offense and do a good job of mixing it up to all. Two tough games coming up.

Nederland has one of the best offenses in our district, far from plain vanilla, solid quarterback who is a big surprise to me, big O-line, host of receivers, and a running back who can do it all. Krautz has IT, you can't coach IT, he just has IT. Give Krautz the ball and let IT happen. Love watching this kid run!! We have many weapons on offense and do a good job of mixing it up to all. Two tough games coming up.

Aww son n law has something to say, anyway never said Krautz wasn't good. I said we need to use all weapons, instead of running the kid in the ground. It's funny Ned can get up here and analyze other teams, but when a person do it to them they turn into some MITCHES. 

Aww son n law has something to say, anyway never said Krautz wasn't good. I said we need to use all weapons, instead of running the kid in the ground. It's funny Ned can get up here and analyze other teams, but when a person do it to them they turn into some MITCHES. 

Wow, didn't see that one coming Mr. Mayfield. I simply said I enjoy watching Krautz and think he is one of the best, never said run him in the ground, Mr. Mayfield I never said you said Krautz wasn't good. I even said we have many weapons on offense. As you read my post do so out loud so you can hear yourself thinking about what you are thinking. If that helps let me know. Thanks. One more thing you got wrong or mistaken and that is I'm a little old to be son n law. I don't come on the board much, or post much, just like to give props to players when I see something special.

Edited by James Mosley

I detailed how Ned needs to keep spreading the ball out in the Central thread, but the fact of the matter was Ozen couldn't stop Krautz, especially in the 4th quarter when they were protecting a lead and running out the clock, which by the way worked to perfection.  You don't want to pass and stop the clock with a slim lead and alot of clock left, they made that mistake against Vidor and it almost bit them.

Can't we just all get along,,this is just a message board to get on and have fun with,, talk a lil crap amongst other ppl who follows the game,, everyone has an opinion and who cares what it is,, if you can't handle opinions get off the computer and get back to work,,stop all the he said she said crap and enjoy this board before they take it down,, with that being said my opinion is i say the dogs win easy this week,,to me the jags were not impressive at all saturday,, my opinion...

I detailed how Ned needs to keep spreading the ball out in the Central thread, but the fact of the matter was Ozen couldn't stop Krautz, especially in the 4th quarter when they were protecting a lead and running out the clock, which by the way worked to perfection.  You don't want to pass and stop the clock with a slim lead and alot of clock left, they made that mistake against Vidor and it almost bit them.

What I am saying at the end of the game Krautz was gasping when he got knocked out of bounds, instead of trusting Tran for a play or two, they called a timeout then throw Krautz back into the game. If he gets hurt from being tired then what. Ned has talent use it all.

Can't we just all get along,,this is just a message board to get on and have fun with,, talk a lil crap amongst other ppl who follows the game,, everyone has an opinion and who cares what it is,, if you can't handle opinions get off the computer and get back to work,,stop all the he said she said crap and enjoy this board before they take it down,, with that being said my opinion is i say the dogs win easy this week,,to me the jags were not impressive at all saturday,, my opinion...

Smh....  I'm no tape recorder, so I won't repeat myself for a third time.  It'll fall upon deaf ears yet again...

Ozen had 502 yds of offense, goal line to goal line is 99 yds from scrimmage. By the Numbers, Ozen should have scored at least 30 points by the yardage picked up. See how numbers can be perceived. Don't care how many pass yds, Rush yds an individual obtains, if it doesn't equate to TD's & Wins, it's only STATS.  Ozen has decent STATS, but are 0-2 in District. The only STAT that truly matters is the "W"  Can't afford to go 0-3

Ozen had 502 yds of offense, goal line to goal line is 99 yds from scrimmage. By the Numbers, Ozen should have scored at least 30 points by the yardage picked up. See how numbers can be perceived. Don't care how many pass yds, Rush yds an individual obtains, if it doesn't equate to TD's & Wins, it's only STATS.  Ozen has decent STATS, but are 0-2 in District. The only STAT that truly matters is the "W"  Can't afford to go 0-3

Cuz i watched that game last week, we almost had it. Tell lil cuz they will win more than they lose this year. Go Cardinals!!!!!