New High School Basketball Power "API"

Ray Forsett former head coach at Prime Prep as found a new home at Advanced Prep International (API) in the Dallas Area.   Is API The New Prime Prep???  Coach Forsett has recruited 3 Top 10 Players in the country, something no other school in the country can claim.  API practices at the Mark Cuban Center, Cuban has ties with Bridgeport High School can't wait to see that match up between the two schools.  I can hear everyone grabbing their I-Phones and complaining to the UIL about unfair playing field and that API and Bridgeport is nothing more then a basketball factory. Don't worry "For Now" API has joined the Texas Christian Athletic League (TCAL).

I can't wait to see what coach will set aside their jealousy and hatred for Coach Forsett and play this particular school. Yes I understand the UIL has a limit on how many non-district games a school can play per season, but this would be a Great measuring tool on how good your team really is!!! 

I believe Bridgeport High School has mastered the art of recruiting, everyone else should take note or be satisfied with finishing second. 

Not only recruiting, but ensuring its team plays legally year round, and with a Texas coaching legend during the "off season."  Of course, always helps when your benefactor has more money than he knows what to do with...

Prime Prep = shut down

Prime U = failure

Prime Prep 3.0 = API

Founder was principal at Dallas Roosevelt fired by Dallas ISD for nepotism , hired husband and another relative ; signed their time sheets and misuse of federal grant $

Next stop ......drum roll please ...........

Principal at .....you guessed it Prime Prep.

Come on Ray ....not the new Prime huh ?

People still get mad because of suspected recruiting ...lol.... In the end who cares life isnt a level playing field but do you go through it crying and complaining.... Thats for another forum tho anyways you dont have to recruit when your program is successful.... I mean theres no way Coach English would EVER ask a kid to come to his school right?!!!!!'(and before Nederland ppl go crazy calm down we all know just accept it) ... Get over it and let these kids play basketball a sport they love and lets as adults sit in the stands and cheer them on...or better yet tell the coach to prepare them as best he can to go out and play with NO EXCUSES... I mean after all in LIFE you cant live with EXCUSES as your main platform.....

• 2 weeks later...